Thread: Not Happy!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Not Happy!

I love this game, but one thing I found VERY annoying is losing ALL the "extras" I had when the rocket event was going on. I was winning many times in a row and the game each time was giving me three extra moves, two rainbow blasts, and a couple bombs each time.

The rocket theme was over and then the apple lady shows up. I notice that when that happened, all of a sudden I noticed that I no longer had the extras that I had before, despite having them each time I was playing the game because I kept beating levels.

Is this how the game operates? Once the events change despite winning many times in a row, you'll lose all the extras? Thats rather annoying! Still, I love the game and probably have spent too much money on it to get some of those bombs and rockets!

Thanks for any info everyone!

Hi,

The "extras" you had were not because of the Fireworks Festival, but because of the Magic Hats, or Treasure Hound events. Both these time-limited events award you extra boosters/moves while they are in progress, as long as you beat levels without losing a life.
    In order to see what events/competitions are in progress, you can go to the Events tab, and you'll find there information on current competitions/events, and how long until they're over.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Oh Ok.......just seems a bit unfair that if I've beaten the levels all the way through, those boosters should carry over. Little bit of a bummer, but no biggie. Thanks for getting back to me!

I find it even worse when you gain two hours free play from the growing of the bonsai tree and they keep you on the same level for the full 2 hours! The game is geared to make money for the greedy developers but I've found that even if you purchase rockets, bombs etc to help you beat a level, the game puts them in the worst possible place to help you. All they're interested in is making money. Shame because it is a good game.