Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Not talking about the zoo

"Pillows", an appropriate quote for this game. "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"
    Last edited by cdosr; 01-15-2019 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    "Pillows", an appropriate quote for this game. "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"
    You got it, Charlie!!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by JammyJamFam View Post
    Yes it was bendy, it was actually an unfinished gingerbread house
    Bendy (or NOT) gingerbread story......

When I was in 4th grade (20+ years ago) we had to make a model of a monument in our city. I was raised by my father, so when I told him, while we were making gingerbread cookies, he decided we'd make the monument out of gingerbread too and have it done in one night. The monument I got was a rounded bandshell for concerts....

5aff28b95f52a.image.jpg

We used a bowl to shape it on and then we baked it, but it kept sticking, splitting, and breaking......

My poor dad had tried to multitask, but was up until 3 in the morning trying to make un-bendy gingerbread bend into a dome....good intentions, lol.

My daughter had to make a model of something to do with the novel her class was reading. IIRC it was supposed to be a cave...we used melba toast, glued together and spray painted to be rocks. Completed Sunday evening and left on the dining room table. Monday morning, it had been eaten by one or more of the dogs....there seemed to be no ill effect on them from the paint and glue. We glued more toast on as well as we could but my daughter was not a happy camper to bring it in to school lol! Sometimes, the dog really does eat your homework!

There was another project where we tried to make a maze (i think) from lasagna noodles but they absorbed the moisture from the glue and went bendy. We are not a very crafty bunch lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    There was another project where we tried to make a maze (i think) from lasagna noodles
    LOL! fascinating ideas in that class!

"Pillows", an appropriate quote for best jogging stroller review game. "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"
    Sounds great!
    Last edited by iker; 02-27-2019 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iker View Post
    Sounds great!
    What the heck does this even mean?
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa’s Land View Post
    What the heck does this even mean?
    gotta read more of the thread, name that movie by quoting a line, This one was particularly obscure.

once upon a time, I also ate gingerbread in the parking place on the holiday, it’s date had expired and it the taste was not so bad, how it might be possible.