Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Not talking about the zoo

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    “Difficult color, green... very tricky.” Love this dame
    I have no idea. None. You stumped me, Cats.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

“Difficult color, green... very tricky.” Love this dame
    Oh wow! I Must apologize, I did not know so......I just had to look it up, couldn’t stand the suspense! LoL
    I won’t say what its from for other who may want to guess but......
    It says this was one of the funniest lines from (*)and was unscripted and who else but (*)could have come up with it! Hilarious!
    Thanks what an awesome lil find! You rocked that lil game!
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

Re: wearing green.
    Dame Maggie Smith was being so snarky about what another character was wearing. I loved that line from Gosford Park. Great movie.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Re: wearing green.
    Dame Maggie Smith was being so snarky about what another character was wearing. I loved that line from Gosford Park. Great movie.
    Yes and it says the line was unscripted! Can u imagine how hilarious it was as they were filming that scene, when she came back with that lil gem of a line! It said something like.....who else but Maggie Smith could have come up with such a line and delivered in such a way, that itbleft the wearer wondering I’d she had received a compliment or the rudest of insults!! And...so.....they decided to keep the line in!
    That was an awesome share!
    What a blooper too! How fun would it be to have seen the real life responses from the cast and crew!
    I enjoy watching and reading behind the scene interviews to find out fun facts like this.
    Bloopers are another fun fun thing.
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

Something tells me all the Zoo Talk has gotten on Bess' nerves

Warm weather in Seattle in January is a rarity, but today we got it! I walked a mile to get my Mom a mocha shake and enjoyed the walk, even though I killed my legs going up the hill
    Have been getting fascinated by political memes, which is weird because until recently was not a meme-kind-of guy.
    Township has gotten boring (as it often does, then Ill go the library and play [/] and suddenly be in love with Township again because it there aren't 56 farms and a ton of lag).
    Am trying to think more positively and serve others more.
    Am also getting ready to give a presentation this Saturday, which I am so excited for that I haven't even prepared my presentation yet
    Am delving deeper into certain studies and want to read more.
    I don't do New Year's Resolutions, but I am hoping to make some changes this year that will effect my life hopefully for the better
    I want to make everyday a very productive day, so instead of doing all my work at once, I want to spread it out a little more
    I want to expand my writing skills from what I already to do here on the forums to writing lyrics to already written tunes, as I did recently to the tune of My Country 'Tis Of Thee (God Save the Queen if you are a Brit).
    I want to stop certain bad habits and get more control over how my body works (which is hard to do when you are a teenage boy!)
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-13-2019 at 09:55 PM.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    Lol, not at all! But a little reminder that we do have the Lounge for some light relief doesn't do any harm, right?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post

Warm weather in Seattle in January is a rarity, but today we got it! I walked a mile to get my Mom a mocha shake and enjoyed the walk, even though I killed my legs going up the hill
    Have been getting fascinated by political memes, which is weird because until recently was not a meme-kind-of guy.
    Township has gotten boring (as it often does, then Ill go the library and play [/] and suddenly be in love with Township again because it there aren't 56 farms and a ton of lag).
    Am trying to think more positively and serve others more.
    Am also getting ready to give a presentation this Saturday, which I am so excited for that I haven't even prepared my presentation yet
    Am delving deeper into certain studies and want to read more.
    I don't do New Year's Resolutions, but I am hoping to make some changes this year that will effect my life hopefully for the better
    I want to make everyday a very productive day, so instead of doing all my work at once, I want to spread it out a little more
    I want to expand my writing skills from what I already to do here on the forums to writing lyrics to already written tunes, as I did recently to the tune of My Country 'Tis Of Thee (God Save the Queen if you are a Brit).
    I want to stop certain bad habits and get more control over how my body works (which is hard to do when you are a teenage boy!)
    Why was my post edited?

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Lol, not at all! But a little reminder that we do have the Lounge for some light relief doesn't do any harm, right?
    Ah. It seems people don't use the lounge much anymore
    Johnalex Zarco
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Did you name a game in there, Johnalex? That's against the rules so would have to be edited out. And discussing mod actions like that is actually prohibited too (but now I'm doing it too, so I think we'll be ok today, lol).
    IMPORTANT:

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Did you name a game in there, Johnalex? That's against the rules so would have to be edited out. And discussing mod actions like that is actually prohibited too (but now I'm doing it too, so I think we'll be ok today, lol).
    OK. I did mention a game that has been around for decades. [...]
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-14-2019 at 12:49 AM. Reason: check out the forum rules ;)
    Johnalex Zarco

"...hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

"I am what I am, an' I'm not ashamed. Never be ashamed..."

Fun new game!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.