Thread: Cool Features of the Forums

Talking Cool Features of the Forums

Can we just talk about how cool some of the features on these forums are?
    There are a lot of interesting and cool features on here that Playrix put there for our use that a lot of us have no idea exist[ed] (or we don't know how to use them lol ) and are not being used!
    I think the people who designed these forums for Playrix deserve a big thank-you and an applause for their great work
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Mesa az
    Well put! It takes alot of work to put this together.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    Can we just talk about how cool some of the features on these forums are?
    There are a lot of interesting and cool features on here that Playrix put there for our use that a lot of us have no idea exist[ed] (or we don't know how to use them lol ) and are not being used!
    I think the people who designed these forums for Playrix deserve a big thank-you and an applause for their great work
    This is a very nice post Johnalex, and I agree totally. These "brave souls" volunteered, and are great in maintaining, updating, etc, which can be a very time consuming job, and I bet there is a lot going on behind the scenes too that we never see, so showing our appreciation/love to our Mods means a lot .
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769