Thread: Getting rid of unnecessary things to make room for a better game play

Getting rid of unnecessary things to make room for a better game play

You guys say you do not have the space for things like a crop silo or tool shed but it you took all the programming out for the interaction that would free up space while it’s nice and unique it really holds no true purpose!

Why anything going in to tapping to make a person fall or wave!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-10-2019 at 11:08 AM. Reason: merged

I don't think the decision to not include additional storage buildings were based on available space, but rather on the game mechanics that the devs decided for. I don't believe that if they would take out the animations from the game (which most players like), they would introduce buildings like silo or shed.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Christina Cerda View Post
    You guys say you do not have the space for things like a crop silo or tool shed
    I agree with dread's answer to you, and don't think either that space or animation is the reason - but would be curious to know, where do you think they said this?

I see these reasons mentioned

There are some ideas though that could not be implemented due to various reasons. Sometimes it is because of the game balance that would be negatively affected, and sometimes due to technical requirements or resources involved.
    (bolding by me)

in the "Won't happen"-list here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045

where the "no silo/shed/etc" is mentioned.

I know one or two buildings that are unnecessary! The mint and the jewelry one

I agree with the jewelry store, but I have used the mint a few times...

I fully agree with you!! These two are really useless! We need metal bricks for upgrading factories (I still dont have enough of them) ...it is a waste of metal to make money from them, which are not so difficult to gain or to make the useless ring..