Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Compensation

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    I really don't understand this "you used the shops while you had them so it doesn't matter that they have now been taken away from you". I spent a ton of time and resources building and upgrading the zoo shops and they are an integral part of my game play. I following the rules and intention of how Playrix designed they zoo and now they have totally changed everything. All the players that loved their zoo and worked hard to build their zoo are being totally robbed. No amount of compensation will pay me for my time, effort, 700+ purple gems, and the loss of working zoo shops.

I am very glad they have worked on the zoo. I'm glad it will be easier for people to develop their zoos. But this could have been done without robbing me of something I really paid for.

But at least now when players complain that a dearly loved decoration that had been purchased with hard earned resources has been arbitrarily changed by Playrix I can say "well you got to enjoy your decoration all this time that you have had it ..." . Although I doubt that will really soften the blow.
    My coop doesn’t have the update and it’s sounds like none of us will like it / think it is fair at all. We all worked very hard with our zoos. Most of us have finished our zoos. ..the one thing we have all agreed on is that it’s hard work to finish our zoos and now...it sounds like most that will all be cancelled out. Well, once again playrix you have inspired me to boycot any tcash purchases. There hast been a lot of fair play lately. Push to go mad doing the zoo, then the regatta and now you’ll be undoing / cancelling out a lot of that work and investment. ...sounds like another gimmick to have us buy more tcash.
    Last edited by coljoy; 01-11-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    Level: 141
    Zoo Level: completed

LOVE my pandas and tigers!

I am in total agreement! Not happy with this drastic change and which robbed serious player who invested in their zoo.

Cool

580889E6-0CDC-43C1-809D-EFD3F7267949.jpg
    0AEA9EAF-7141-41C8-851D-3667F9D2EA4F.jpg

Compensation for a maxed zoo with all animal families completed, all but beverage store at level 22. Does not seem like a good buyout.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    580889E6-0CDC-43C1-809D-EFD3F7267949.jpg
    0AEA9EAF-7141-41C8-851D-3667F9D2EA4F.jpg

Compensation for a maxed zoo with all animal families completed, all but beverage store at level 22. Does not seem like a good buyout.
    That is pretty rotten.
    I lost interest in the zoo a long time ago..I still am not too excited about it
    I need 135 bricks and about the same amount of slabs for an enclosure...ain’t happ’n too soon here.