Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Compensation

Compensation

I did some very, very rough totals on what I have spent on my zoo. My zoo is complete. I have not upgraded all my shops (but I know I have 56 baskets).

I used 448 building supplies to build my zoo shops. (448 x 40 = 17,920)
    I spent 520,500 coins to buy the shops.

So total spent is 538,420 coins JUST to purchase shops. This amount does Not include what I spent buying baskets. I am afraid to total that amount...

So, my question is...do you think we are receiving Fair compensation?

I also did a quick compute of total zoo costs, animals and shops, (doesn't include basket costs) and I get a figure of 6,496,860 coins (cost of tools at $40 each and cost of enclosures).

My head is spinning...

Did we also have to buy animals? Lol

We bought animals with gems. Lots of them.

Just thought I would post a couple of pics with what some of my next shop upgrades would need. It's a good indicator of just how much has been invested into these shops which will now be obsolete. It will be disappointing if Playrix haven't recognised this and compensated appropriately.

IMG_20190110_044313.jpg IMG_20190110_044243.jpg IMG_20190110_044028.jpg

83430FD0-C914-4F18-9FFE-137248055777.jpg

Here is the compensation I received for my 8 shops. Don’t know about coins, but 45 tcash is the max amount you receive for your shops. I personally feel like Cinderella, who’s carriage turned into pumpkin. Joke of the compensation for all efforts that I put into their development

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    83430FD0-C914-4F18-9FFE-137248055777.jpg

Here is the compensation I received for my 8 shops. Don’t know about coins, but 45 tcash is the max amount you receive for your shops. I personally feel like Cinderella, who’s carriage turned into pumpkin. Joke of the compensation for all efforts that I put into their development
    Oh, nice...you also got some XP points!

I know this is just a game but Township has been a part of my life for going on 4 years and like a lot of people I have spent a lot of time and energy in completing the zoo. I didn't realize that 45 tcash was the cap and for coins possibly 85,000.

I know darn well, I wouldn't have paid 1/2 million coins for zoo shops to be decos if I was given a choice!

Well oké the compensation will be restricted but...
    How many coins, XP, gems, materials we (could have) earned with all the Hot items in the time we builded our 'old' zoo's?
    I know I have a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Well oké the compensation will be restricted but...
    How many coins, XP, gems, materials we (could have) earned with all the Hot items in the time we builded our 'old' zoo's?
    I know I have a lot
    Yeah, I assume that's the thinking too - we used the shops we had to generate income & resources while we had them. Compensation is just extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Yeah, I assume that's the thinking too - we used the shops we had to generate income & resources while we had them. Compensation is just extra.
    I really don't understand this "you used the shops while you had them so it doesn't matter that they have now been taken away from you". I spent a ton of time and resources building and upgrading the zoo shops and they are an integral part of my game play. I following the rules and intention of how Playrix designed they zoo and now they have totally changed everything. All the players that loved their zoo and worked hard to build their zoo are being totally robbed. No amount of compensation will pay me for my time, effort, 700+ purple gems, and the loss of working zoo shops.

I am very glad they have worked on the zoo. I'm glad it will be easier for people to develop their zoos. But this could have been done without robbing me of something I really paid for.

But at least now when players complain that a dearly loved decoration that had been purchased with hard earned resources has been arbitrarily changed by Playrix I can say "well you got to enjoy your decoration all this time that you have had it ..." . Although I doubt that will really soften the blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    ... "you used the shops while you had them so it doesn't matter that they have now been taken away from you"....
    That is so not what I said. You don't need to agree with the (very theoretical - I did say "assume") reasoning I expressed, Cody. I didn't even say I agreed with it! Just please don't paraphrase me and dress it up as a direct quote when it isn't. Shoot the just-guessing messenger much?

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Yes I mainly agree with this, I just think it's a shame if the upgrades that have been done in the shops haven't been considered with regards to compensation. Overall looking at what people have been given for their shops being rendered useless seems a bit stingy, on the other hand at least their compensating at all.

I am also pleased we get to keep them as decs as I really like a couple of them