Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Zoo building material

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    I’d like to start a new topic purely to collect information about new amounts of building materials needed for enclosures. For example, Bald Eagles now ask for 194 of each glass and slabs. Previously it was 130 of each glass and slabs and 68 wooden planks. So it actually asks for more materials now.

Information about other enclosures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
    I am totally confused! For me the old Zoo order filing was way better & no pressure to fill orders. Now the goods amount asked are ridiculous!!! We need so much materials already to keep the game going, produce goods in factories etc........ secondly the asked building material in the zoo that’s esculating is also unrealistic! Why make it so difficult? We are loyal players after all and we shouldn’t have to struggle to achieve in the games we love so much. It’s taking the fun out for me personally.
    Loyal Township lover

Can the zoo be deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    I’d like to start a new topic purely to collect information about new amounts of building materials needed for enclosures. For example, Bald Eagles now ask for 194 of each glass and slabs. Previously it was 130 of each glass and slabs and 68 wooden planks. So it actually asks for more materials now.

Information about other enclosures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

The zoo can not be deleted.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Just gotta say WOW!! So impressed by the amount of effort put in by Marissa n u guys to explain stuff to us 'rookies', again, Many Thanx! Just a small contribution, I don't bother to buy cards for animals I've not yet got an enclosure for..I know it sounds a no-brainer, but I suddenly realised I was going through a lot of gems unnecessarily to create a homeless animal community...Der!!

Armadillo - 230 glass, 230 slabs
    Red Panda - 242 glass, 242 bricks

Looks like enclosures won’t be using tools then, just sticking to materials, at least for now.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post

Looks like enclosures won’t be using tools then, just sticking to materials, at least for now.
    Thank you Nevada, I was looking for these numbers in order to manage my barn. I can sell the extra power tools at least LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post

Didn‘t Playrix tell us that we will have more space in our barns? I just don‘t see it!

e per i nuovi recinti?
    panda minori
    armadillo bolita

If you want to complete a zoo it compromises the rest of game play because it takes up so much space in the barn.
    Quote Originally Posted by rosep21 View Post
    Great to have the list of materials needed but I feel the amount of materials needed on the last few enclosures is pretty unrealistic. The main source of getting these supplies is the trains - 3 train each bringing in average 2-3 pieces of each material sometimes more of one material but less of another. So to get 200 pieces of one material you need around 100 trains or more, average turnaround time for trains 3.5 hours and most people have a life, work etc so probably most only send maybe 3 to 4 trains a day so can take some time to get materials.

The other problem is you always get more of one material than another and the ratio is quite wide, for example for one I have 184 glass but only 54 bricks and bricks only seem to be going up by 1-2 on each set of 3 trains, could take forever. The same can be said of other items like jewels always more of the one you don't need than the ones you do. But that's another thread lol

I don't pay any attention to the zoo, only during regattas I might take a zoo task. I get zoocards often enough in events or when I level up. And when I need space in my barn, I'll build the occasional enclosure. Works fine for me that way