Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Marisa, Bee. Excellent detective work, thanks for doing all that!

Thank you, Marisa and Bee! and everyone who contributed

Thank You! 3 enclosures left. Now I know what materials I need to save.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-26-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Great list!

Will the wiki be updated with this info? If yes, when might this happen? I was there yesterday and was somewhat surprised that all the old zoo information is still there. It doesn't look like any changes have been made yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Port Hope View Post
    Great list!

Will the wiki be updated with this info? If yes, when might this happen? I was there yesterday and was somewhat surprised that all the old zoo information is still there. It doesn't look like any changes have been made yet.
    The wiki is once build on the experience of TS players but most of them left the helping network.
    Keeping the wiki up to date seems no priority for those who are responsible for it.

When rumor had it a New zoo was coming I've offered them to help to get new information.
    But in one way or another no help is really appreciated overthere.

The Wiki will be a good source for information about what you need to build your town and the old Zoo for Window/Mac(and hopefully thoos platforms get their zoo update some day soon).
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Rocky, most players who built the lists here and the wiki have no access to the new zoo requirements. Why don't you register on Fandom and start a new section there for the new zoo ? Unless a new group of players get involved in the Fandom/wiki, it will get outdated.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks Graylady,
    On the wiki there is a concept list of the 2019 zoo enclosures.
    So there still are volunteers on that platform that keep the dream alive!

ETA: Because of its status you need to log in to see it.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 01-29-2019 at 10:45 AM.
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Thanks Graylady,
    On the wiki there is a concept list of the 2019 zoo enclosures.
    So there still are volunteers on that platform that keep the dream alive!

ETA: Because of its status you need to log in to see it.
    This complete list also available on the New Wiki:
    https://townshipwiki.com/enclosures/

No need to log in and you'll find out the website slowly gets more value during its development.
    Just take your time to explore what allready available.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 02-07-2019 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Renewed link

Thank you. This is brilliant.

And on the subject thanks to everyone who updates the wiki.

Great to have the list of materials needed but I feel the amount of materials needed on the last few enclosures is pretty unrealistic. The main source of getting these supplies is the trains - 3 train each bringing in average 2-3 pieces of each material sometimes more of one material but less of another. So to get 200 pieces of one material you need around 100 trains or more, average turnaround time for trains 3.5 hours and most people have a life, work etc so probably most only send maybe 3 to 4 trains a day so can take some time to get materials.

The other problem is you always get more of one material than another and the ratio is quite wide, for example for one I have 184 glass but only 54 bricks and bricks only seem to be going up by 1-2 on each set of 3 trains, could take forever. The same can be said of other items like jewels always more of the one you don't need than the ones you do. But that's another thread lol