Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I need glass and slabs for two enclosures I’ve built and as with the community buildings I thought the algorithm for the trains would match my needs if I hadn’t got an enclosure needing bricks waiting to be finished. This doesn’t seem to be the case as I’m getting endless slabs and hardly any glass and the occasional brick which I sell! It’s extremely frustrating sending trains and getting very little of one type of material I really need. Can’t the algorithm be adjusted please to at least give me some hope I can finish an enclosure before I die of old age and my trains wear out!
    Town name:Stella’s Place (UK)
    Town level:121
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

I'd expect the mostly-slabs to be replaced by mostly-glass once you have enough, though I can't say whether having buildings two on the go simultaneously will spoil that. The fact that you aren't getting your 'share' of bricks already, though, makes me optimistic it'll work out in the end.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

I do have enough slabs Bessville and my experience has been that since the zoo update my trains have been overly generous with slabs and miserly with glass and bricks, ah well just have to keep at it!

When I built 2 zoo enclosures together my trains sent enough of one building materials to complete both enclosures, before giving me enough of the second building materials to complete 1 zoo enclosure. So my experience matches what Bess said. I have never built more than 1 enclosure since, which has been better, but still slow. I am now on my last enclosure and won't start building it until I have at least 170 of each material. This works best for me.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 139/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Not sure as I have never tried it, but my friend swears by having 3 zoo enclosure under construction at all times, this way whichever material he is short of he has an enclosure ready that needs the other two. Guessing this is complicated if you still have community buildings left to build as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    When I built 2 zoo enclosures together my trains sent enough of one building materials to complete both enclosures, before giving me enough of the second building materials to complete 1 zoo enclosure. So my experience matches what Bess said. I have never built more than 1 enclosure since, which has been better, but still slow. I am now on my last enclosure and won't start building it until I have at least 170 of each material. This works best for me.
    Thanks for this I think that’s what’s happening and why I’m getting so many slabs, I won’t have two on the go next time and see how that goes.

Ever since the tool exchange update, they give me almost no glass. It's gotten ridiculous.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Since I’ve now got just one enclosure on the go I decided to keep a short tally of train content. 16 trains gave me 22 slabs, 7 bricks and 7 glass so the trains are generating far more slabs than the other two building materials: which I was very aware of when collecting for my previous enclosure. This imbalance seems deliberate and frustrating. A more even distribution would be fairer.

The wiki has the new requirements for enclosures here.

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: Starville
    Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)

I love the zoo, but it takes to much coins and building supplies. Takes weeks to get enough building stuff