Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Black crowned crane 158 glass and slabs

Bald eagle 194 glass and slabs

I get 1 maybe 2 glass for each set of 3 trains. I have been building these for months, literally. I am DONE with the zoo. No need to even go. Can’t complete an enclosure, feeding the animals is costly and only creates the need for another enclosure I can’t build. I rarely even check it any more. This used to be a really fun game but it isn’t any longer. I took a couple months off hoping it would be better when I came back. Nope. Playrix is running out of time to get me engaged again.

I know that I have seen a list of building supplies needed for each community building. Do you know where it is?

Quote Originally Posted by ramonaquilter View Post
    I know that I have seen a list of building supplies needed for each community building. Do you know where it is?
    There's a list with CBs over level 60 (from when they start to require power tools) here, or the full list, with all of them here, on the wiki page.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Is there a list of how many of each item of construction material is required for each enclosure? I still have heaps to build but my barn is always full to capacity. Just wondered how many of each I should keep.

Quote Originally Posted by Henriville View Post
    Is there a list of how many of each item of construction material is required for each enclosure? I still have heaps to build but my barn is always full to capacity. Just wondered how many of each I should keep.
    You can find the materials required for each zoo enclosure on the wiki page, here.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES