Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Marten enclosure is 146 slabs, 146 glass! Shame I’ve got loads of bricks but don’t need them...

Quote Originally Posted by AnitaG View Post
    Marten enclosure is 146 slabs, 146 glass! Shame I’ve got loads of bricks but don’t need them...
    I've just replied to your other post with a link to the Wiki for this, and in this thread the list is available in post # 18.

Lynx 102 glass 102 Bricks

thanks for this info. I can now with a clear conscience abandoned my zoo because I will never be able to get those materials in my lifetime!!!

Anyone know what building materials are needed for three-banded armadillos? Can’t find it on any of the lists...

Quote Originally Posted by AnitaG View Post
    Anyone know what building materials are needed for three-banded armadillos? Can’t find it on any of the lists...
    The three newest animal families that are missing here in post #18, are listed in the Wiki:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Zoo...Zoo_Enclosures

Thanks very much

You're welcome, Anita, and good luck with these masses of materials!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Armadillo - 230 glass, 230 slabs
    Red Panda - 242 glass, 242 bricks

Looks like enclosures won’t be using tools then, just sticking to materials, at least for now.
    Yep. I have three enclosures sitting and waiting to be finished. The two you mention above and the Arctic Wolf enclosure - 254 slabs, 254 bricks. This will take into 2020 for sure. The collection of building materials is painfully slooooooow.
    ===================

Township: Haven
    Level: 105
    ===================

I'd love to see a list like the one made for CBs...

I know it's not a popular request, but I still think using the tool exchange in the zoo would be a good idea