Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can’t move to next aquarium

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can’t move to next aquarium

I have completed all the aquariums up to the Brazilian one and it keeps saying “you need another star” ? How do I get this aquarium to open ?

You only "think" you have three stars in all preceding aquariums. You most likely don't. Go all the way back to Tropica and open each aquarium in turn. Click on the beauty points bar on the top of the screen. Don't just look at the stars - click on the bar. If it says "you have all three stars" move on to the next tank, and so on up the line. You will find that you are a few points shy in two or more tanks. You'll need to get a plant or something like that to get to the required point total. After you complete that incomplete tank, keep on checking until all tanks up to your current one are confirmed. Like magic, rewards for your latest completed tank will appear.

Thanks ndgoblue, did as you said, found two that needed a small top up, done now all good, thanks.

Thanks, fixed my problem too

Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy99 View Post
    I have completed all the aquariums up to the Brazilian one and it keeps saying “you need another star” ? How do I get this aquarium to open ?
    I have the same problem???

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Burger View Post
    I have the same problem???
    Here is the solution, in the post above (#2):

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    You only "think" you have three stars in all preceding aquariums. You most likely don't. Go all the way back to Tropica and open each aquarium in turn. Click on the beauty points bar on the top of the screen. Don't just look at the stars - click on the bar. If it says "you have all three stars" move on to the next tank, and so on up the line. You will find that you are a few points shy in two or more tanks. You'll need to get a plant or something like that to get to the required point total. After you complete that incomplete tank, keep on checking until all tanks up to your current one are confirmed. Like magic, rewards for your latest completed tank will appear.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

ndgoblu and dreadnought is it time for us to stop doing Fishdom's job on this topic? I am asking if you still think this is a player helping player issue or is it time for Fishdom to step up?

Is it time to tell each person with this problem to contact help through the game?

I mean if you guys are getting paid for your time no worries, but I think this is ignoring the players on Fishdom's part.

For the spring (if there is a flower event???) or if there is an Easter event, and Fishdom again changes beauty point values of some things some of us have in our tanks, my guess is all these questions will pop up again.

You folks are heroes for sure. Can we at least pin this topic somewhere?

Late add: also the reason to tell them to contact support is to get coins back for the costs.
    Last edited by dandelion; 02-19-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by JENSY View Post
    Don't just look at the stars - click on the bar. If it says "you have all three stars" move on to the next tank, and so on up the line. You will find that you are a few points shy in two or more tanks. You'll need to get a plant or something like that to get to the required point total. After you complete that incomplete tank, keep on checking until all tanks up to your current one are confirmed. Like magic, rewards for your latest completed tank will appear.
    Thank you so much! I found that my 4th aquarium had lost stars! Thank goodness for the forum.

That glitch needs to fixed before the next update goes through. Mine started after the Seasonal aquarium was added.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin RM View Post
    Thank you so much! I found that my 4th aquarium had lost stars! Thank goodness for the forum. ...
    Glad to see you found your solution, Erin! but just to get your thanks to the right person: It was part of ndgoblue's post - nr 2 above - that Jensy had copied w/o making it clear they just quoted.

And yes,would be a good idea by Playrix either not to change such things afterwards or at least to announce such changes properly.

Dandelion... I have changed my canned response to include the Support suggestion. Also, I make a point of doing that myself when they do it to me. Yesterday, it was the Wild West tank that suddenly was short 335 points. Sure enough, there were Valentine's decorations from last year in there. Aaaarrgh! I don't think we mere mortals can pin or sticky a response, but that is a GREAT idea.