Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
    It is a nightmare the load of the order, having all done each order takes 3 hours to come 1 order, I do it and I have to wait 3 hours, it is too much to complete a task of the regatta, I passed it in the last regatta I wanted to die, I was almost 2 days to do it, I do not take it more in the regatta, until it is more continuous
    Last edited by claudiaschalunov; 04-07-2020 at 04:45 PM.

Well I have just returned to the game since I've been stuck in the house due to this Coronavirus and am very disappointed by the changes in the zoo. I got to my next level and have to wait until I collect 30 cards per animal to complete on d enclosure set which is a turn off from me because I'm unsure how long that will take. I prefer the old way, why not just add more animals, decorations in addition to the shops with the option to feed the visitors and possibly the animals? For this reason I don't think I will be interacting much with the zoo. The demand and completion seem to far fetched from me at this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandedr View Post
    Well I have just returned to the game since I've been stuck in the house due to this Coronavirus and am very disappointed by the changes in the zoo. I got to my next level and have to wait until I collect 30 cards per animal to complete on d enclosure set which is a turn off from me because I'm unsure how long that will take. I prefer the old way, why not just add more animals, decorations in addition to the shops with the option to feed the visitors and possibly the animals? For this reason I don't think I will be interacting much with the zoo. The demand and completion seem to far fetched from me at this time!
    Oh and it gets better.... I thought at least collecting the cards is easy and although it's definetely faster and cheaper, than paying with gems, towards the end it becomes a joke... I have all common and rare, only need like 75 epics. When I get a 50 card pack from an event, I get 7 epics and 43 dupes. Fortunately the duplicate packs always give new cards, but what a rip off... Every card I got from completing zoo orders have been dupes since I collected all the common cards.
    Still, will have all way before I finish building the enclosures . I think the "experiments" events are great for building enclosures, I'll build the last 2 since i am not gonna have this much space for a while in my barn.

You don't need to wait for the cards before building an enclosure.

But I agree the zoo card system has been a nuisance from the start. It gets even worse once you do already have all the cards. For the mini games, they do know to offer different rewards (usually ingots) in place of the zoo cards others will receive. But people buying the lab event gold pass still get entirely redundant card bundles, which get reduced from 10 to 4 cards when exchanged for the green duplicate replacement box, which contains, of course, also all duplicates. At that point they swap them out for something of negligible value.

To me, it's one thing to give worthless cards for rewards earned thru game play, but the really ought to do better when they are charging real money for rewards.