Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
    Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Well, with 62 pages of discussion, I'm pretty sure you're not alone in your opinion.
    Lol, you‘re so right, Barb. Meanwhile, I‘ve got 100 homeless animals. I think they’re having parties in the book

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Lol, you‘re so right, Barb. Meanwhile, I‘ve got 100 homeless animals. I think they’re having parties in the book
    Z - I sure hope they don't create any extra species!

Z - I sure hope they don't create any extra species!
    well, wouldn't that serve Playrix right!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    well, wouldn't that serve Playrix right!
    But _DD_ then they could make us build even more enclosures.

But _DD_ then they could make us build even more enclosures.
    Their last attempt was in vain already, so I think not - plus, we won't pay anything for those "newcomers"!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Their last attempt was in vain already, so I think not - plus, we won't pay anything for those "newcomers"!
    Oh, I don't know. I might be willing to see a platypus/anteater offspring...

Oh, I don't know. I might be willing to see a platypus/anteater offspring...
    well, then just keep them in your book, like Z. Playrix doesn't sell them; they will just happen that way, as you said.

I have played Towhship on Windows more than for 2 years, and I have to say that the new Zoo (now I am on Amndroid) is a VERY BAD idea. You can control NOTHING in the new Zoo. The idea of cards is simply ridiculous, why they had to appear? What is the sense in them? Cards drop on you without your control, animals are coming without any order, you just spend your good without any system. This is in a complete contrast to the main idea of the game: to develop town by systematic efforts. I am strongly disappointed in that new Zoo!
    If I wanted to play card, I would select another game. Now Zoo is just unpleasant appendix which has to be kept but there is no pleasure in it at all