Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    ps: sorry the preview is so small...not sure how to make it larger in here.
    not necessary (Android tablet, if differences, but I'd expect something similar with the mouse on PC at least): when I tap on it, it comes up bigger, and I can still make it bigger then with 2 fingers, so, no problem, and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    So here is my proposal for the Zoo Board.

8-12 requests up on the board (8 shown), a time limit of 30 min and SMALLER quantities of items that take a lot of time to obtain or make.

Attachment 37511
    This is a good idea, nice mockup of your idea. Excellent work, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    not necessary (Android tablet, if differences, but I'd expect something similar with the mouse on PC at least): when I tap on it, it comes up bigger, and I can still make it bigger then with 2 fingers, so, no problem, and thanks
    Oh good! Glad to hear that it does zoom in a bit more for others. Thank-you
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    This is a good idea, nice mockup of your idea. Excellent work, I like it.
    Thank-you for feedback.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Bonjour a vous, 👋👋👋👋
    Je suis extrêmement déçue du jeu, et en colère
    Le ZOO, on a amélioré les bâtiments et tout est enlevé, j ai l impression d être une vache nourricière...
    En plus à priori je ne suis pas pour les zoos
    Donc terminé, je ne m en occupe plus
    😠 je ne reçois que de du matos pour les bâtiments ....alors que je les ai terminé en ville .....
    Les regattes....C est tout bonnement ( on achève bien les chevaux ) film
    Ils rajoutent des nouvelles plantations ..mais pas de champs....
    Bref je ne jouerais plus beaucoup

I have finally had it with the Zoo orders - 9 of this and 9 of that. I’ve decided I’m just not going to fill any more that request 9 products, nor am I going to ask friends for help. The orders can sit there forever as far as I care.
    Level 156
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ugly Order Thought Bubbles

One thing that bothers me about the new zoo: the animals' order thought bubbles make my zoo really ugly. That would be the only thing I would change about the new update. Otherwise, I'm quite happy with it!

Hate the new zoo design!!
    I miss the shops being for hot products and earning extra experience points. The zoo orders are ridiculous! 6, 8, 9 of any product... not only is that difficult no one wants to donate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    ... The orders can sit there forever as far as I care.
    I could not agree with you more Nana. I might get around to them eventually, if I have a glut of something I suppose, but they're never going to be much beyond a glorified trashcan for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I could not agree with you more Nana. I might get around to them eventually, if I have a glut of something I suppose, but they're never going to be much beyond a glorified trashcan for me.
    In another thread Anna said there would be more animals in future updates. I'm going to sit on my orders until then.