Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

"So nothing's changed!?!“

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I’m wondering if it’s beta test related?

Would be good to know if other people who beta’d the new zoo are having issues?

Currently nothing will get me off the tutorial, other than force-closing the app and reloading. But then as soon as I go back to my zoo; same thing.

CS are working on it though, so, fingers crossed
    I beta tested in the first round too. So it may just be us affected. I'd be keen to find that out, too.

Do we get compensation for the zoo building materials or should we sell them before updating? What about zoo expansion tools - are they still needed as before?
    Town: Salmiya
    Level: 133 Zoo: 45
    Android via Play Store
    Note Pro 12.2

Quote Originally Posted by Chiosnic View Post
    Do we get compensation for the zoo building materials or should we sell them before updating? What about zoo expansion tools - are they still needed as before?
    All zoo building materials are gone. Compensation is supplied, I thimk it was some coins. The upgraded shops give you coins and tcash.
    I think selling materials makes no difference.
    For zoo expansions only the tools you need for town expansions are needed, so now you only need 2 kinds of tools (saws, hammers, shovels) out of 3.

Thank you Elven.
    Android via Play Store
    Note Pro 12.2

Very interesting. I got quite a bit of compensation since my Zoo is/was finished. Amazing that they did away with Amethysts entirely - compensated with the other gems. I see the decorations are indeed asking for gems rather than ingots.

All of my Zoo enclosures that had water features are now nicely animated - waterfalls, moving water, etc.

The Zoo orders are a bit much right now - with the event going on, the Regatta in full swing - it’s a little overwhelming. Gotta run, notifications just popped up that Gerry helped me with a Zoo order. Whoopi!!
    Level 156
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I created a tutorial....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ojWsZ1qhSQhMR8

Feel free to share (or delete if not allowed)
    Town name: grumpBAE or bee, it depends lol
    Coop: Snowflake (#SNHMNF)
    Level: 200

lol, Nana, @ your new busy-ness!

Thank you, and Elvengirl, you too, for the news reports!

ETA: and thank you, Bee, for posting your tutorial for this, too! again impressive!

Last edited by _DD_; 01-09-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I’m wondering if it’s beta test related?

Would be good to know if other people who beta’d the new zoo are having issues?

Currently nothing will get me off the tutorial, other than force-closing the app and reloading. But then as soon as I go back to my zoo; same thing.

CS are working on it though, so, fingers crossed
    Testers, that had beta two weeks prior to the update, don’t experience any problems.

My mini town tested in September. Amethysts are gone, but Ernie didn’t appear and all planks and other zoo tools are still there. When I go in the zoo, I get to fill one order, and then the game freezes. I can’t get past it. Going to try uninstalling now

Bee22: excellent tutorial!

Does anyone know what happens to cards when you have a, currently, completed zoo?
    Android via Play Store
    Note Pro 12.2