Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 628
  1. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Valley View Post
    Anyone know if we get any sort of compensation for all the upgrades made to the various shops? I just upgraded my gift shop this morning and wonder if that was a waste of materials. And what about any in-progress zoo animals? I have a gazelle baby in the nursery right now and when she's born, the family will be complete. Wondering what will happen to her if the update goes through before she's born (have 17 1/2 hours to go).
    My compensation for the shops was 82,586 coins , 746 XP (seriously LOL), and Tcash 45.

    All buildings were fully upgraded to the max possible with 8 boxes each, max time and coin discounts etc. So I guess that’s ball park as good as it gets. I also had various hot products in progress so assume they were factored in to coins and XP

    When I consider the time invested in all those upgrades, it feels like I’ve been robbed. Or should I say mugged. Robbed is an understatement LOL

    Really puts into perspective how much time I’ve wasted on Township, if all those hours/days are worth so little. Complete (bad) joke.
    Level: 222 L&P Star 2 / Level 67 L&P Star 3
    Coops: Star town-owners / New Star-town-owners
    Coop tags: #S88Y93 / #NEWYK9
    Mininum 10 tasks in regatta / 16@135 .

  2. #112
    Games like these are always going to change and update...it’s a question of whether you like the game enough to accept that change and continue to play. The choice is yours...I love the game so I’m going to keep playing, accept the zoo changes and get on with it.

  3. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    Games like these are always going to change and update...
    what is "like these", pls?

  4. #114
    Someone got 2 paints as a chest reward for completing orders. His zoo is maxed out with all animals already. So we do get barn materials still and I’m going to do all the orders I can
    Town name: grumpBAE or bee, it depends lol
    Coop: Snowflake (#SNHMNF)
    Level: 212

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    what is "like these", pls?
    I was referring to games of a similar type to Township and it’s sister games (Fishdom etc). In fact many on line games make constant updates and changes which eventually can alter the nature of the game completely. If this ever happened to Township I’d probably stop playing, but for now I enjoy Township even with the current zoo update.

  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    I was referring to games of a similar type to Township and it’s sister games (Fishdom etc). In fact many on line games make constant updates and changes which eventually can alter the nature of the game completely.
    So, in the end you meant online games (regardless of genre). I see, and it's true that they develop constantly, while purchased games (which also have an end) do not.
    Thanks for your answer

    (and not to contradict you, but one still can be dissatisfied with any such changes, the more with such big ones. But having read here that Playrix didn't seem to listen even/already to a group of their first beta testers, or some other non-reactions of them (to other changes they made, which we have seen here), it is indeed something we'll just have to accept and base our further decisions on the new facts.)
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-10-2019 at 03:38 PM. Reason: added "group" and brackets in brackets remark for clarification

  7. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ..
    ...having read here that Playrix didn't seem to listen even/already to their first beta testers...
    I wouldn't necessarily take that one group's reports on most beta testers opinions as gospel, DD. Who knows how many of us were testing out there (in secret, like it's supposed to be) who presumably didn't submit our thoughts on the matter to anyone but the Devs. So nobody but Playrix knows what the majority opinion was.

  8. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I wouldn't necessarily take that one group's reports on most beta testers opinions as gospel, DD.
    I didn't say "most", nor is my remark judging about any majority, but have added the word "group" now to my post, as indeed "only" 20 ppl were mentioned. - I'd assume it was like here, since these discussions started, i.e. both opinions were probably submitted. And why should WE ignore the negatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Who knows how many of us were testing out there (in secret, like it's supposed to be)
    just for clarification re your remark in brackets: it was mentioned that there was no NDA or similar. Did you have something officially, like in the beta mail?
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-10-2019 at 03:41 PM.

  9. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...just for clarification re your remark in brackets: it was mentioned that there was no NDA or similar. Did you have something officially, like in the beta mail?
    Yes - I was asked not to discuss or spread information about the new mechanics until the update was released.

    ETA I didn't have to sign my name in blood or anything, tho.

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Yes - I was asked not to discuss or spread information about the new mechanics until the update was released.
    I take it that this includes the "officially", as in by Playrix. Interesting, then that was obviously handled differently by Playrix, too. Anyway, it doesn't alter the main point that there was obviously negative input ignored.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •