Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    The number of orders needed caps off at 12.

Still a lot for the rewards in my opinion, but I guess it could be worse.

I am at level 175 and all my enclosures are built and populated and all my special buildings are complete. There is not much incentive for me at all. This game is very boring and events only come perhaps once in 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    Question: My zoo isn’t open yet. Do we definitely get clovers for helping others with all zoo crates? I read that we do, but I seem to not get clovers from most zoo crates. If I help a friend with three zoo crates it does not seem I am guaranteed three clovers.

Comments: We need confirmation buttons for opening zoo, islands, and land expansions. I am sick of accidentally opening land. Regardless of what the devs say, it is possible to add confirmation prior to performing these actions. And I do not want to accidentally open my zoo.

Also: Zoo requests are insane. Requests for 9 rubber, 5 bagels, etc. are not easily filled.
    We do get clovers helping other's zoo. I also noticed that if I asked help for a zoo item, the clover I sent the one who helped me varies. Sometimes it gets up to 9 clovers, most probably depending on how outrageous the order was.

Is there some kind of wiki page to know what (and how many) building materials are need for each enclosure?

Quote Originally Posted by jary View Post
    Is there some kind of wiki page to know what (and how many) building materials are need for each enclosure?
    Hi,

You can find the requirements for all enclosures here.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

thanks dreadnought!

Ребят... Крахоборство.
    IMG_20190227_203540.jpg

Себестоимость заказа выше, чем плата за него. Это как, вообще? Считаю, что так не должно быть.

Hello,
    I’m sorry if this has been brought up before, but I’m wondering if it will ever be possible to see the names other people put for their animals while we visit their zoo? I guess I’m just wondering what the point of naming them all is unless we are introducing them to other people? I’m curious to see how cleverly people have named their animals.

If this is a new idea, I was wondering if there could somehow be a way for the guest to click on the sign for the animal enclosure and pull up the four cards on those animals exactly as they show for the player. Even if they are missing animals, they would still have a ? For their names just like the owner/player sees.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee22 View Post
    I created a tutorial....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ojWsZ1qhSQhMR8

Feel free to share (or delete if not allowed)

Really nice Bee22. Good start to my figuring this thing out. Thanks for taking the time to do this .

Sorry if this was mentioned in any of the 580 previous replies but I just started playing the zoo now that there are some new animals.

In the Zoo Shop it is far too easy to purchase the "single animal" (one or more cards offered but for only 1 animal type (mom, pop, baby)) that you can buy with Gems. It is the entry on the left of the "deck of cards", those are available for purchase using T-Cash.

I wanted to check my "doubles" deck which is off the right edge of the decks so I had to scroll to see it. When I swiped I must have hit the "single animal" offer and spent precious gems on one card.

That's far too easy to do and it would have been nice to offer a confirmation for the purchase. Like in the lab when you drag a booster it does ask if you really want to buy it.

Naturally I will be more careful in swiping to scroll in the future but I thought I'd mention this in case others don't have gems to burn.