Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    With just 29 animals to collect to for fill my amount to 180 animals getting to level II must not be a problem ;D

So it's been decided that green font will be sarcastic font....love it

Quote Originally Posted by HelpersAllAboardSerenity View Post
    Ummmm..... my order board just changed....I was waiting to write a review......1 order (6 bananas and 9 bread) would get me 337 coins and 130 xp...but I could sell out of my barn for 393 coins...now it's not there. So they do expire....

Cdosr.......
    lol, yes.
    Do you remember how long they were there, and how many did you have? I guess they just vanished and weren't replaced? Is it just one new now..?

I have 8 orders now and will fill all 8 at once soon (when I have "refilled" everything - I do that in advance; it's too much otherwise), just to see how it behaves then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    And here is the proof

ETA: The 'only' thing you 45-ers need to do to achieve those levels is wait for new animals to arrive and collect as many boxes you can without starting the required enclosure.
    Thanks for the info, Ruud, and congrats
    A question re the bolded part: do the 45-ers really need new animals? can't they just do zoo tasks without?

Don't forget, if anybody wants to contribute their data to the 'timing of orders' thread, it's here.

Angry I agree. Exchange rate = I feel betrayed. Loss of 50 baskets = no real compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    And it is all true. Shops are now mere decorations. Compensation in coins and t-cash. The exchange rate is ridiculously out of proportion. A similar exchange rate at the stock and money market would be to get one dollar cent for one euro, meaning you lose 99% of all effort you have put into shops.
    The amethyst purple gems also disappeared. You get THE SAME NUMBER of other gems for them! Meaning, for example: 30 purple gems give you 10 of each of the other gems. How do you like that one? This gem exchange is a true scam.

For the rest: it is all about earning cards to get animals. I did not look into it yet.

The only positive aspect is the disappearance of ALL zoo building materials. I did not yet look into it how to build enclosures.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    A question re the bolded part: do the 45-ers really need new animals? can't they just do zoo tasks without?
    DD, No we dont have to wait for new animals, we can do the zoo tasks. But speaking for myself I'm not planning to do it. The reward is a poorly, and the only thing we will "achieve" is getting more tasks b4 we reach the next reward. I have 8 orders, asking for long term products or island goods, with the amount of 6 up to 10. The payout is less than i get from selling of the barn, and im not even willing to put a request up for 9 bananas or other high "normally" high valiued products. Its not that i dont have those products, normally i will put out requests for others to earn clovers and so, but this feels like I'm robbing others of their products
    Last edited by Goofy; 01-13-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    As far as I know if you have all your animals you can not get cards and boxes. For which animals would that be? It could only be for new to come the way I see it
    But I am not a 45-er in that way or in New Zoo words a 180-er

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    As far as I know if you have all your animals you can not get cards and boxes. For which animals would that be? It could only be for new to come the way I see it
    But I am not a 45-er in that way or in New Zoo words a 180-er
    Ruud, You're right. We can't get cards, the only rewards I got so far were bricks and slabs. Well selling them makes up for the poor payout.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Ruud, You're right. We can't get cards, the only rewards I got so far were bricks and slabs. Well selling them makes up for the poor payout.
    I really hope for you all there will be new animals in next update so the game gets, even in a small way, its value back for you.

Still working on an idea to make the Zoo interesting again for 180-ers (and everyone below that level).
    I started to talk about it here.
    On the moment it means an extra tab on the Museum and collecting animals in the way we collect treasures in the mine and around the islands. But then thes animals would be stuffed animals and not the animated ones a lot of us have in mind in a new building or area like the botanic garden, the butterfly garden or the coral reef.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 01-13-2019 at 12:50 PM.