Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    You have to collect cards. When you get the first card of an animal you don't have yet, the enclosure will be unlocked and you'll be able to build it, even though you don't have a complete set of cards to get the first animal.
    OK... Thanks. With all the changes I forgot about 'enclosure' section. 😀

After having zoo redesign for a few days, I have to say I am okay with the changes. I was at level 45 with a few animal families to finish. Probably because I have so few needs to be filled, I am getting cards fairly quickly. It is certainly more interesting to me than selling more stuff trying to get fifty million purple gems which never seemed to appear. With everything built, I didn't need the building tools so getting them just irritated me.
    I still love my zoo and town.
    #FUNHQW

My Co-op members all agree the new zoo feeding requirements are excessive! 9 cheese, 8 rubber rolls....yikes devs please lighten up a bit and make it more fun by requiring a more reasonable number. Does anyone else share that feeling?

Inverness Co-op level 87
    Leader

Quote Originally Posted by adibooth View Post
    make it more fun by requiring a more reasonable number. Does anyone else share that feeling?
    Many but as long as it's not Playrix (who as usual didn't explain anything, the less something convincing), it doesn't help/change anything.