Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thanks Kim, thats very kind of you . Its great to see you back on the forum, I used to enjoy reading your posts prior to joining the forum and now its lovely to meet you. Some of your recent posts have really made me laugh
    Thanks Downton, very nice to meet you too .
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I don't know if it has been discussed here, but today after finishing my 12 zoo task I received 3 animal cards and 1 T-cash, which is nice cause I think they should give you animal cards and one time T cash the other time gems.I hope this is a permanent thing and not a one time thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi Calypso, I think you could open your zoo now
    Thanks for your advice, Downton. On other threads, I've heard people complaining about always getting zoo cards instead of booster coupons in the events and in the Yacht Club. And right now, with the Zoo unopened, I don't have that problem So I've decided to wait a little longer. Although those colorful trees you can get only after opening the Zoo are really tempting...
    Town name: Crabgrass Meadows
    Co-op: Peachville co-op, #PENRV9
    Playing on Samsung S8 phone

I understand Calypso, good reasoning regarding boosters. Though the trees available from the zoo are awesome, and when it comes to trees any reasoning goes out the window for me .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 133/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Zoo

Me encantaría que los edificios del zoo volvieran a funcionar con los productos como antes, ademas ya se necesita liberar mas espacios en el zoo para poder continuar con los mismos ya que faltan mucho recintos por agregar

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    And just a warning, there is NO CONFIRMATION WINDOW when you click on the card in the zoo shop to buy the animal with gems. It just takes your gems and gives the card. So be careful when clicking.
    Attachment 37007 Attachment 37021
    see also posts:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1424274
    and

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1424456

This has been corrected with the last update; there is a confirmation window now.
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-02-2019 at 12:36 PM.

I simply do not enjoy the new zoo design. Prefer the original version. I find myself mechanically working with it and can't wait to get back to my town.
    Hennessy NY is my Township name.

I'm still not completely used to this. I'm glad there aren't zoo-specific building materials, but now that the tool exchange is built, I can't hardly get glass anymore. And the zoo cards for some of the animals come in really, really slowly.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    It‘s only feeding visitors, not animals. As far as I can see.
    support