Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Onceler View Post
    Well, since you don't have the update, I'm not sure you can make this assessment. I think you will hate the zoo like everyone else,
    I can make an assessment, I may not have the upgrade, but from the comments made by players who have the upgrade, and there are many threads and posts, There is no doubt in my mind that the new zoo is a significant improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer51 View Post
    I can make an assessment, I may not have the upgrade, but from the comments made by players who have the upgrade, and there are many threads and posts, There is no doubt in my mind that the new zoo is a significant improvement.
    Wait and see.

This is the common tone I expect to see here from testers and current and/or former moderators. You will probably be given one of those opportunities. However I’ve been wrong before and hopefully again.

Ive played this game for 3 years and rarely logged in to post. Now Im checking daily to hopefully see any sort of post saying we’ve heard you’re feedback and are bringing back some of the features in the old zoo to this new zoo. It makes me sad to think it they could wipe away all my zoo upgrades (I had 8 shop ug left) that they might consider wiping away all the Academy ugs (I have 13 left).

I think its way to early to see posts like that Morph, for one they cant even have all the players feedback yet as kindle still doesnt have the update at the moment.

I have been in contact with Amazon daily as are us kindle user's close to update release of are we talking days of weeks. Last response was a glitch from the update they are trying to fix before the release. As a leader it is very hard to play during to Regattis and no clovers received this past week. At this point I don't care about the zoo being negative or being paid for supplies. I just want to feel part of the game and hope my 50 friends don t delete me because I haven't helped them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Onceler View Post
    Well, since you don't have the update, I'm not sure you can make this assessment. I think you will hate the zoo like everyone else,
    I'm sure there's lots of more casual players like Destroyer out there who will like the new zoo. After all, it's much easier now than before. I'm not sure it's any faster, but definitely much easier. We don't have to fill those pesky planes any more for gems. Some of the zoo orders might be a little hard, but overall easier than having to fill several whole planes a day.
    And we don't have to juggle barn space any more to accomodate all those zoo materials.
    A surprisingly large amount of people who play resource management games actually don't really want to manage resources. Because it's "too hard".

I expect this forum is not very representative of the general player base and leans rather heavily towards more hardcore players. Unfortunately, I hasten to add, since I personally strongly dislike what Playrix did to the zoo.

The only new thing added are the cute cards...but as far as gameplay, it’s just more of the “same old”...filling orders for airplanes, filling orders for trains and now filling orders for the zoo. The zoo shops were different because you had a choice of products and amounts and it gave you something to work on between the other orders. Now there is just more waiting (or spending Tcash to speed things up).
    Waiting to get the right cards to get an animal is not giving me the same satisfaction as working to level up, building the enclosure and completing each family. Even though i can build the enclosures sooner now, i am really missing the coins from the zoo. I had underestimated how well they were funding the zoo progress.
    All in all, just feeling kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Liztropolis View Post
    A surprisingly large amount of people who play resource management games actually don't really want to manage resources. Because it's "too hard".
    I totally agree. It was very very hard to manage the resources to build both the town and the zoo. And the reward was great -- a truly synergistic relationship between the two. And now half of that synergy has been removed (not tweaked, not augmented, not improved, just hacked off and trashed). I can't imagine my game play recovering from that.

Here a general remark about resource management being easier now:
    My next enclosure (black cranes) wants 158 slabs and 158 glass. For this I need 316 free lots in my barn - after having collected the slabs and glass during weeks, reducing my barn space with every new slab.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Here a general remark about resource management being easier now:
    My next enclosure (black cranes) wants 158 slabs and 158 glass. For this I need 316 free lots in my barn - after having collected the slabs and glass during weeks, reducing my barn space with every new slab.
    Yuck! Well if the new and improved zoo doesn't make resource management easier then what was the point?