Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    I think i saw a post where the orders did expire? Is this influenced by whether it is partially filled?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Nope, day 3 and nothing has expired, still the same orders. If there is a new regatta task for tomorrow's race I'll give up waiting for them to expire and try the new task.
    Thanks, both for the experiment and the report/reply!
    Understandable, re. (new) regatta task. For you - *I* would dump it, I really hate the amounts and combinations, but have opted out this week anyway. You'll let us know how it goes, if it does, pls, right?

The in-game help articles say that the orders have (individual?) timers and they will expire:

However, i didn't see any timers other than the "new orders" timer, and based on what cdosr said above, if they didn't expire in 3 days, maybe they left that part out?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I think i saw a post where the orders did expire? Is this influenced by whether it is partially filled?
    yep, Helpers posted it here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1362450

I asked more here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1362534

but no reply yet.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Marisa described here

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1346294

that there had also been negative feedback in the first beta, and desribed her feelings a few posts above:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1346196

It seems to have been different for high/low level zoo'ers... but that isn't a consolation now.

ETA: snap, JJ I typed slower.
    I'm not seeing anything much about feedback from lower level players having been positive, just high level players assuming that lower level players "will welcome the change". I do hope that wasn't the feedback given to Playrix.

Because why would we welcome the change? My lvl 15 zoo was nerfed just as much as a lvl 45 zoo. It's useless now. Fair enough, I didn't invest as much time and resources as someone with a max zoo yet, but that doesn't mean that I can't see and unappreciate a nerf when it hits me.

Independent of level, the zoo is now just one giant upgradable decoration which serves no purpose whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I believe the 1st round of beta testers said how fun it was and quick paced. I do not know any of the 2nd round testers. I do wonder how many testers had completed zoos. And will we ever know if people had complaints similar to those posted here and did Playrix ignore them?

Aw yes, the tcash offer before a money hungry event
    Thanks for letting me know....to me though when all is said and done, it would be very slow going to get animals because of the inordinate amount of cards needed and the inordinate amount of products needed to get any cards. But I guess I’m seeing the long term picture rather than the short term of quickly getting a card. ....just seems like much too much to invest in time, effort, etc and ironically some thought that about the old zoo version.

Quote Originally Posted by Liztropolis View Post
    I'm not seeing anything much about feedback from lower level players having been positive, just high level players assuming that lower level players "will welcome the change". I do hope that wasn't the feedback given to Playrix.

Because why would we welcome the change? My lvl 15 zoo was nerfed just as much as a lvl 45 zoo. It's useless now. Fair enough, I didn't invest as much time and resources as someone with a max zoo yet, but that doesn't mean that I can't see and unappreciate a nerf when it hits me.

Independent of level, the zoo is now just one giant upgradable decoration which serves no purpose whatsoever.
    I totally agree. Even if my zoo wasn’t finished I can’t see myself logically thinking this is an improvement. Well said.

Are clovers given as rewards for filling zoo orders?🤔

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Seems like some of the beta testers sent positive feedback and some negative (see this post :

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1346294 )

Obviously Playrix went with the positive and ignored the negative. Quelle surprise
    Thanks for the link...interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Liztropolis View Post
    No, that wasn't said there as "feedback from lower lvl players", so I think not.
    IMO the opinion was simply trying to stay fair.
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-14-2019 at 11:40 PM.