Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AnitaG View Post
    ...But when my Marten enclosure finished today I discovered I need 146 glass and 146 slabs, oh and guess what.... no bricks! So now it’s still going to take me ages to finish ...
    It might help you to look at the Wiki beforehand, what you will need for the next enclosure (or also CB etc, just check there), and then adapt your "collection" accordingly.
    For me, it always helped to keep those I will need next in an approximately even amount, but that might be different for other players, so, just saying. And since the zoo changes, I have stopped building there anyway, as I don't have barn space for 2 x 170 tools, and so on. A pity.

The page for the enclosures is here:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Zoo_Enclosures

Well it's been many months since the big Zoo Change. I have previously expressed my disatisfacton wth this in both serious, and humorous posts (i.e. "Some positive Perspective").

A long term effect for me, is that since then, I have not bought TC. At all. Before the Change, I had the dealer on permanently, and so every so often I would buy TC, like when I was unable to hit the needed amount after each 10 days, or when I used a bit much TC to speed up planes. However, now I just make do. I barely need gems, so I only complete now about 20% of planes. If I don't have it, I send it off empty. And I certainly never spend TC to get the planes to come home fast anymore. And, of course, I don't need dealer for buying expensive items for the shops (cuz there ARE no shops).

I was wondering if there are others like me, that lost all reason to buy TC.

I think this was an unintended consequence, one that then forced the devs to up the usage of the mini games, almost ALL of whom are designed as TC pits to remain competitive (for those trying to gain the top 3, or even top 15). (So far, the plane game is an exception.).

Eloyne, I never bought TC, but I don’t use the dealer anymore either. I think I bought him once when the 60% offer came up, but it wasn’t that useful without zoo shops to fill. And without hot product regatta tasks, I don’t do so well when I bother to race - which isn’t often.

I agree on everything else you expressed. A lot of my interest in the game is gone.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by Elyone View Post
    Well it's been many months since the big Zoo Change. I have previously expressed my disatisfacton wth this in both serious, and humorous posts (i.e. "Some positive Perspective").

A long term effect for me, is that since then, I have not bought TC. At all. Before the Change, I had the dealer on permanently, and so every so often I would buy TC, like when I was unable to hit the needed amount after each 10 days, or when I used a bit much TC to speed up planes. However, now I just make do. I barely need gems, so I only complete now about 20% of planes. If I don't have it, I send it off empty. And I certainly never spend TC to get the planes to come home fast anymore. And, of course, I don't need dealer for buying expensive items for the shops (cuz there ARE no shops).

I was wondering if there are others like me, that lost all reason to buy TC.

I think this was an unintended consequence, one that then forced the devs to up the usage of the mini games, almost ALL of whom are designed as TC pits to remain competitive (for those trying to gain the top 3, or even top 15). (So far, the plane game is an exception.).
    I think the change in the mini games may be more to compensate Playrix for the unintended consequences of hopping. Like we can only win one dec now as well. I'm not against hopping, but I definitely think if anything has impacted the changes made, hopping is a consideration.
    Last edited by Downton; 07-30-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Gente só sei de uma coisa odeioo este novo zoológico

the requirements for development are way to high. Hundreds of bits of building materials, i can buy the enclosures but cant house my animals at the zoo cause i just cant collect the materials fast enough. i have 10 enclosures waiting just for building material. its very disheartening when we cant move on in the game. I play daily and cannot get enough materials to complete enclosures. i have 10 awaiting completion but the materials requirement is too high. i also cant afford to buy the materials as the cost of buying dollars is to much in my currency.

Argh - not sure how to link to my town - it’s GlenPeace EAYMD6
    I‘Ve almost finished my zoo - another 6 enclosures to go. Been playing for 5 months.
    I’ve worked hard on design to date - in both zoo & town.
    Obviously not completely finished - but very happy to date.
    Come have a look for ideas... I’ve tried to separate into different zones...
    Please like while you’re there - if you do.... lol...
    Last edited by Katrina Marshall; 08-15-2019 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Marshall View Post
    Argh - not sure how to link to my town - it’s GlenPeace EAYMD6
    If that is your friend code: it will be easier to find your town, if you provide your Coop tag.
    It's in the Coop window, there top right, and starts with a # (to differentiate it from friend codes).

Cos we can't find you by town name, and with the friend code only, if we can still add friends.
    And if the friends list is full, with the only 50 ingame friends and no Facebook, a visit via friends code is not possible anymore.

Me and my coop HATE the new zoo...

The new zoo sucks. It is WAAAAYYYY too hard to complete enclosures. I currently have 30 animals waiting for their completed enclosures. Also, the zoo asks for items in numbers too large. 9 bagels, 6 paper towels etc... It is too much and the folks in my coop agree. Does anyone on the forums also agree?

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyKit View Post
    The new zoo sucks. ... It is too much and the folks in my coop agree. Does anyone on the forums also agree?
    Well, with 62 pages of discussion, I'm pretty sure you're not alone in your opinion.