Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    You have to collect cards. When you get the first card of an animal you don't have yet, the enclosure will be unlocked and you'll be able to build it, even though you don't have a complete set of cards to get the first animal.
    OK... Thanks. With all the changes I forgot about 'enclosure' section. 😀

After having zoo redesign for a few days, I have to say I am okay with the changes. I was at level 45 with a few animal families to finish. Probably because I have so few needs to be filled, I am getting cards fairly quickly. It is certainly more interesting to me than selling more stuff trying to get fifty million purple gems which never seemed to appear. With everything built, I didn't need the building tools so getting them just irritated me.
    I still love my zoo and town.
    #FUNHQW

My Co-op members all agree the new zoo feeding requirements are excessive! 9 cheese, 8 rubber rolls....yikes devs please lighten up a bit and make it more fun by requiring a more reasonable number. Does anyone else share that feeling?

Inverness Co-op level 87
    Leader

Quote Originally Posted by adibooth View Post
    make it more fun by requiring a more reasonable number. Does anyone else share that feeling?
    Many but as long as it's not Playrix (who as usual didn't explain anything, the less something convincing), it doesn't help/change anything.

New zoo

I agree with elevengirl, i think. But, here are my thoughts. I am having a hard time enjoying this way of doing things. No real decorating of buildings, can't earn anything except by cards which take forever to get a set. So I feel like I'm making stuff just to get cards. I really loved this game before, not so much now. If I want to play cards, I'll find a card game.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Positive aspects: no more zoo building materials which is fine for your barn. The amount of coins needed to buy enclosures was reduced. I do not know whether anything else is needed after the building time is over. I just bought an enclosure and have to wait and see what happens after 36 hours.

You have to feed animals and visitors (not animals with visitors. There is a new zoo building where all the cards and card collections are stored.
    The whole non-buildable entrance area has a new design. I do have the feeling it cost us a small part of the extensions right next to it. If you have designed anything at those places you might have to redesign it.

Does filling zoo orders for friends, seeing as you only fill half an order, count towards the tally in the new regatta zoo task?

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    Does filling zoo orders for friends, seeing as you only fill half an order, count towards the tally in the new regatta zoo task?
    Hi Stella, this is being discussed in the other thread and no, only filling your own orders count.

I dunno. One of mine asked for 9 wheat and 9 bread. I see that as feeding possibly both?

Not super impressed. The amount of supplies required is ridiculous (9 loaves of bread, etc). Me and my co-op have decided to not participate anymore! It takes way too many resources from our other tasks!

So here is my proposal for the Zoo Board.

8-12 requests up on the board (8 shown), a time limit of 30 min and SMALLER quantities of items that take a lot of time to obtain or make.

sketch-1548257140762.jpg

ps: sorry the preview is so small...not sure how to make it larger in here.