Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    I truly am not trying to offend anyone with this post...truly...no sarcasm here...as I understand it, the zoo changes were beta tested so I really don’t understand how the negative impact of these changes could not have been realized beforehand...

...and they must not have considered players who finished the zoo and may want to continue using the zoo.

————————————————

Today I got an offer from playrix for a tcash sale.... $37.99 instead of paying $54.99... I have to say this was rather offensive considering they just cancelled a lot of the game play I invested time, effort and tcash in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I don't mind other players requesting Zoo helps, but Ernie just asked me for two. And a train crate. The cheek of him!! He can keep his 1Tcash..
    I only give Ernie 1 help per day. 1 help -> 1 clover now, 1 t-cash tomorrow. He can go whistle for the others when he asks again today

Quote Originally Posted by coljoy View Post
    I truly am not trying to offend anyone with this post...truly...no sarcasm here...as I understand it, the zoo changes were beta tested so I really don’t understand how the negative impact of these changes could not have been realized beforehand...

...and they must not have considered players who finished the zoo and may want to continue using the zoo.

————————————————

Today I got an offer from playrix for a tcash sale.... $37.99 instead of paying $54.99... I have to say this was rather offensive considering they just cancelled a lot of the game play I invested time, effort and tcash in.
    I believe the 1st round of beta testers said how fun it was and quick paced. I do not know any of the 2nd round testers. I do wonder how many testers had completed zoos. And will we ever know if people had complaints similar to those posted here and did Playrix ignore them?

Aw yes, the tcash offer before a money hungry event

Quote Originally Posted by coljoy View Post

Seems like some of the beta testers sent positive feedback and some negative (see this post :

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1346294 )

Obviously Playrix went with the positive and ignored the negative. Quelle surprise

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I believe the 1st round of beta testers said how fun it was and quick paced. I do not know any of the 2nd round testers. I do wonder how many testers had completed zoos. And will we ever know if people had complaints similar to those posted here and did Playrix ignore them?
    Marisa described here

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1346294

that there had also been negative feedback in the first beta, and desribed her feelings a few posts above:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1346196

It seems to have been different for high/low level zoo'ers... but that isn't a consolation now.

ETA: snap, JJ I typed slower.

Hi, do you think or know if there will be a renewed zoo task ? Like fill n orders ? With 3h Waiting it will not be as quick than before..

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...It seems to have been different for high/low level zoo'ers... but that isn't a consolation now....
    My zoo is low level because I didn't like the old zoo. So I was bound to be keen to see change from my own point of view. But nobody should assume (and I don't mean that you were, DD) that my feedback, or anybody else's either, didn't include reflections on other likely perspectives. And the initial beta was really quite different to what we now have.
    Last edited by Bessville; 01-14-2019 at 08:54 PM.

What really bugs me about the new zoo is that I have no control over which animals to buy any more. Before, I would buy the enclosures and animals I really liked. So I'd skip a few levels if I had to. Now, I depend on dumb luck to get enough cards to buy animals I'd like. Someone who is smart in math can work out an algorithm to figure out what the chances are of getting complete animal families now... to me it just seems impossible. 180 animals, is it, and you need anywhere from 10 to 30 cards or so to get one animal. And you can get doubles. Anyone want to try to figure it out?

It's no use buying the enclosures either, because why have empty enclosures just sitting there?

I also really really miss the money I used to make. I had all the food buildings, and I upgraded every chance I got. Helped out on regattas too.

I've been lucky with the stingy zoo orders so far, but I've seen ridiculously difficult orders (let's not talk about compensation). What happens if you never fill them? Do they just haunt you forever?

Quote Originally Posted by mbt714 View Post
    This may seem petty but I work hard to make my Zoo look nice. The new Zoo orders that hover in the air above enclosures or following people around block animals in other enclosures. This is really annoying!! I really wish there was some other way to alert us of orders to get cards. Anyone else find this annoying?
    Definitely. I noticed it today, when trying to find out what the animals were in an enclosure, and kept hitting the speech bubble of a little girl (almost covering it). Then looked around and saw they are ALL annoying me, as they cover other things. One tiger asked for silly things (clay and olives or what!! the contents are another annoyance! they obviously made them SO extremely silly in the hopes that nobody will ask for giving them their real food.) and I noticed it will stay hovering over them ...

Charliiiieee! did they expire meanwhile?!?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Charliiiieee! did they expire meanwhile?!?
    Nope, day 3 and nothing has expired, still the same orders. If there is a new regatta task for tomorrow's race I'll give up waiting for them to expire and try the new task.