Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Valley View Post
    I have a gazelle baby in the nursery right now and when she's born, the family will be complete. Wondering what will happen to her if the update goes through before she's born (have 17 1/2 hours to go).
    I can't say what will happen, but if you want to be on the safe side, turn off your automatic updates settings, and wait until you're ready to install the update, after the baby gazelle is born.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Bee22 View Post
    there’s a new achievement for completing zoo orders for a new avatar

And there may be new tasks in the future...

Also you can fill zoo orders for clovers coins and xp
    We had zoo tasks. We had shops for coins and xp. The value of the zoo shops was that we knew what products were wanted, and could make/grow them, buy from the market or Raja, request from coop. The predictability was the key. Except Tuesday nights of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    To be frank, Veganville, absolutely nothing! Every 3 hours you get a request to fill an item in the Zoo. That’s the only activity I’ve seen so far.
    I’m afraid you’re right. In fact it’s totally crashed my enthusiasm. The change already affected how I play, and I don’t even have the update yet. The lack of hot zoo tasks put me way behind that first week, so I’ve opted out of the last two regattas. I no longer fork over t-cash for the dealer because I’m not constantly feeding the shops. There’s nothing I need to buy from him anymore.

I really don’t pay attention anymore other than to check in a few times a day on trains and planes. My poor coop. I’m the leader and I can’t be bothered to even play! I’m so sad.

An odd thing is happening. A friend passing through (not on my list) has a Zoo help request up - yellow paw, red exclamation - when I tap it it takes me to the Zoo where fish and bagels are shown. The bagels have a green check mark (meaning filled) and fish has nothing - no red exclamation, no nothing. Tapping on it does nothing. I think it is a glitch and the poor player asking for help may not be aware they cannot be helped. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Valley View Post
    Anyone know if we get any sort of compensation for all the upgrades made to the various shops? I just upgraded my gift shop this morning and wonder if that was a waste of materials. And what about any in-progress zoo animals? I have a gazelle baby in the nursery right now and when she's born, the family will be complete. Wondering what will happen to her if the update goes through before she's born (have 17 1/2 hours to go).
    Theres compensation for the shops we built and upgraded already

See screenshot attached
    C842C495-E1A5-4A54-82F3-CF23ACCE6E58.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    We had zoo tasks. We had shops for coins and xp. The value of the zoo shops was that we knew what products were wanted, and could make/grow them, buy from the market or Raja, request from coop. The predictability was the key. Except Tuesday nights of course.

I’m afraid you’re right. In fact it’s totally crashed my enthusiasm. The change already affected how I play, and I don’t even have the update yet. The lack of hot zoo tasks put me way behind that first week, so I’ve opted out of the last two regattas. I no longer fork over t-cash for the dealer because I’m not constantly feeding the shops. There’s nothing I need to buy from him anymore.

I really don’t pay attention anymore other than to check in a few times a day on trains and planes. My poor coop. I’m the leader and I can’t be bothered to even play! I’m so sad.
    There’s the achievement and avatar lol I can’t make it better for you, and there’s nothing we can do to change things. But I do hope they will introduce new zoo regatta tasks in the future and perhaps new animals and enclosures so the people that have their zoo maxed out already can play the new zoo.

I’m sure this is only the beginning of the new changes. Give it a shot maybe it’s not as bad as it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    ... it’s totally crashed my enthusiasm. The change already affected how I play, and I don’t even have the update yet. The lack of hot zoo tasks put me way behind that first week, so I’ve opted out of the last two regattas. I no longer fork over t-cash for the dealer because I’m not constantly feeding the shops. There’s nothing I need to buy from him anymore.

Really sorry to hear you feel that way, Vegan. I can't help you, obviously, but I can sympathise, even if I don't feel the same. Here's hoping some addition comes soon that'll change things for you, and we can all be happy together.

I am going to miss all the money I made from my upgraded zoo restaurants... I am sure I will not be compensated for all the coins I paid for building them either. I like the zoo, but not sure I'm liking the sound of the changes.
    So how do you build enclosures now???? Where do you get building materials from?

Quote Originally Posted by Bee22 View Post
    I created a tutorial....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ojWsZ1qhSQhMR8

Feel free to share (or delete if not allowed)
    Thank you so much.... but ugh. Sounds too complicated. I don't like these card things. More things to keep track of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing to do with the shops: they can now be put into storage and put into the town!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I can't say what will happen, but if you want to be on the safe side, turn off your automatic updates settings, and wait until you're ready to install the update, after the baby gazelle is born.
    Good idea, dreadnought! I will do that ... thank you for the suggestion!