Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer51 View Post
    It's interesting that the other zoo threads for the old zoo are full of comments like too many gems required, to much timber required etc. It's seems that maybe Playrix listened and realised that players did not like the old zoo, hence the new zoo.
    yep, possible. Their way of listening seems a bit restricted sometimes, though.
    Anyway, it is quite normal in my experience that ppl have a tendency to seeing it as more important and using their time easier on uttering negative things. We have seen that here with other changes before also, but also in "real life".
    And after all, some things CAN be still bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer51 View Post

At higher levels players need the game to change, for new things to be added. Otherwise what is the point of playing. Township is just a game, if there isn't anything new in the game what is the point of playing it.

That's a key point. Adding new interesting stuff increases the point of playing

Unfortunately in their finite wisdom, for high level players with a max zoo, Playrix haven't added very much at all. Instead they've removed larger elements of the game for such players.

That these removed elements had some synergistic benefits, brought balance and have indirect impacts on several aspects of the game makes it worse.

So they've done the opposite - remove stuff - and pushed playing more towards pointless.

If they did understand the impact on the ecosystem for higher level players and nerfed their towns deliberately, that validates the cynics view of the changes.
    If they didn't understand what they were doing to higher level players, that doesn't reflect well either LOL

Both those assume they were actually bothered about high level player impacts. I think it more likely they just did what's best for themselves LOL
    Last edited by L&P Star 2; 01-16-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L&P Star 2 View Post
    That's a key point. Adding new interesting stuff increases the point of playing

Unfortunately in their finite wisdom, for high level players with a max zoo, Playrix haven't added very much at all. Instead they've removed larger elements of the game for such players.

That these removed elements had some synergistic benefits, brought balance and have indirect impacts on some several aspects of the game makes it worse.

So they've done the opposite - remove stuff - and pushed playing more towards pointless
    It has now been confirmed that there are definitely new animals on the way in future updates, so, that’s something...
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Ok my game updated this morning and I now have the lovely new zoo. Question. Right now I have several people and animals that "need" feeding. Each bubble is two items big and they are already large enough to cover up the beautiful animation of the neighboring animals. I have been reading that orders keep getting larger. Do the bubbles get larger too? Do they become big long bubbles with 8-10 items?

There are only ever two items per bubble that I’ve seen.

The box collection number above increases, meaning you need to complete more orders to get a box, is that what you mean?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    There are only ever two items per bubble that I’ve seen.

The box collection number above increases, meaning you need to complete more orders to get a box, is that what you mean?
    Thank you Nevada. That answers the question about the bubbles. They are awful now and I am thankful they won't get bigger. I hope they get tweaked so they no longer cover up animals.

I haven't explored the boxes yet as my animal collection is complete. So yes, that must be what the increasing numbers was referring to.

In trying to find something positive to say about the new zoo I must admit I do like what they did with the entrance, the animal cards are beautiful, and thank goodness they kept the animation on the now decorative shops (they kept all the people out front)

Okay, after being able to play for a day I have more thoughts.

The bubbles don't bother me. But I also don't have paths of roads between each enclosure, so the people can't get all up in there and bubble block my critters. I've on!y had one animal request feeding, so the bubbles have mainly stayed out of the area.

I wish the bubbles came as frequently as heli orders. I find that I am filling them relatively quickly, and then have to wait for more chances to earn cards.

I'm making certain factory goods in large quantities. Bread, bagels, cotton fabric, cheese. Also keeping as many grapes, peaches, bananas, and fish as I can on hand.

I get irritated when my plans is asking for the same thing as my zoo.

Is it just me or are the heli orders asking for more stuff with less layout now?

Also, I am definitely seeing a decrease in heli ads. I used to get 4-5 each hour. How I'm getting maybe 4 a day.

I have only once gotten animal cards in HOL. Never any from a plane yet. None in the mine yet.

Also with heli orders, I am getting several that ask for 9 peaches, or 6 grapes + 6 cupcakes + 6 cotton. I have to delete those because they are barn busters, and I know I need that stuff for the zoo.

Zoo rewards are pricey

I’m still getting acquainted with new zoo. I got my first new animal so that works but I still don’t nderstand how I got it. But I digress........... the last reward for zoo wanted 9 tomatoes and 9 loaves of bread. Next one is 6 bananas ( so 2 ships) and 2 Puppet Dolls. Excessive!!

Quote Originally Posted by barbguinn View Post
    No more zoo orders for me here's the reason
    1 zoo finished
    2 to many goods not enough return for the effort
    3 filled 12 orders to open chest
    4 my gift 3 bricks
    Really not worth the trouble I have not used brick or any building materials for a very long time

Just to let you all know the 12 orders stayed in the que no change for at least 48 hrs once I filled one and the 3 HR counter started

When a new animal is offered I will be back I do love the zoo
    I just wanted to check. did you actually have 12 orders on the board waiting for completion at the same time? The most I can get at the same time is 8, which is what I have now. There is nothing to say future orders are coming in x hours so I assume I won't get any more until I complete at least one of the orders currently on my board. If I look at board in the zoo it does in fact say that max orders are reached.
    It would be good if I could get all 12 on the board then I could ignore the zoo most of the time and fill up 12 orders every few days or once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    I just wanted to check. did you actually have 12 orders on the board waiting for completion at the same time? The most I can get at the same time is 8, which is what I have now. There is nothing to say future orders are coming in x hours so I assume I won't get any more until I complete at least one of the orders currently on my board. If I look at board in the zoo it does in fact say that max orders are reached.
    It would be good if I could get all 12 on the board then I could ignore the zoo most of the time and fill up 12 orders every few days or once a week.
    This is just a guess, but it might be that the number of available orders at one time is connected to the number of tasks you have to complete. The number of tasks increases until 12, which is the maximum, so the number of orders you can get might follow the same rule.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES