Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    I don’t think so dreadnought. I am on the maximum of 12 tasks. Board says I have completed 1 of 12. So I could have another 11 showing on the boatd.

Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    I don’t think so dreadnought. I am on the maximum of 12 tasks. Board says I have completed 1 of 12. So I could have another 11 showing on the boatd.
    That's too bad, i was hoping that would be the case. Then i don't know yet why some get 12 max orders on the board, others 8. I guess we'll have to play the zoo some more to figure it out.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    That's too bad, i was hoping that would be the case. Then i don't know yet why some get 12 max orders on the board, others 8. I guess we'll have to play the zoo some more to figure it out.
    Would it have anything to do with town level?

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Would it have anything to do with town level?
    Not sure about that, i've been trying to find other posts that mention that they got 12 orders on boards, but found only posts that say 8. So that might've been a mistake and in fact is 8 for everyone.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Zoo Redesign requires too much of a single product

The item requests are ridiculous. I just saw a player request for 9 rolls of rubber/plastic. It’s very difficult to keep up with the new zoo orders and then the time expires! Can’t it be like the trains where you can fill them when you have the products? My ships can’t keep up with island orders now and I constantly send them out. My fellow co-op members are complaining too. More stress than fun... 😞

Waiting 3 hours between each order makes the game drag on. I just finished #1 out of 7 orders towards a chest. Will it take another, what, 18 hours to get the orders to earn this chest?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Not sure about that, i've been trying to find other posts that mention that they got 12 orders on boards, but found only posts that say 8. So that might've been a mistake and in fact is 8 for everyone.
    I think the 12 is for the max of chests (yet*) and is shown on the bar, where you collect chests. The order board doesn't contain more than 8 (and I think for all, yes).

* until we suddenly need 24 chests or 144...

ETA: I believe the 12 on board was a misunderstanding; barbguinn said

>>>
    filled 12 orders to open chest
    ...Just to let you all know the 12 orders stayed in the que <<<

= in the queue (what I called "bar"), is about the chests, not on the board. A possibility
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-16-2019 at 08:02 PM.

Well, this is absolutely ludricous I fulfilled 12 (!!!) zoo orders and got 5 (!!!) animal cards (adult male peacocks, the less valuable ones) in the corresponding chest... Is this a very unreasonable "reward" or am I asking for too much?!
    Last edited by AlexisSookie; 01-16-2019 at 08:11 PM.

What does it take to get more than one order at a time? I started this morning after I got the Kindle update. I have reached the level where I now need 7 orders to reach the chest. But only get one order on the board at a time.
    Do I have to wait until l get to the 12 orders get a chest or what?
    Just confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    What does it take to get more than one order at a time? I started this morning after I got the Kindle update. I have reached the level where I now need 7 orders to reach the chest. But only get one order on the board at a time.
    Do I have to wait until l get to the 12 orders get a chest or what?
    Just confused...
    Orders come every 3 hours the only way to get them quicker is to speed up with TCash. You will have a couple orders waiting for you in the morning. You get the chest when enough orders are filled to complete the chest. The maximum number so far is 12. Hope this helps.