Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    Yes, we do - you're absolutely right.

EDIT: Is there a place where we can easily check which animal cards we currently have? (both new and doubles)
    Yes, in the animal book in the zoo

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Yes, in the animal book in the zoo
    Thanks, I know that. But I don't call that an easy way to check which aninal cards we currently have.
    My town: Carcavelos
    Playing Township since 7 January, 2017
    Platform: Android

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    Thanks, I know that. But I don't call that an easy way to check which aninal cards we currently have.
    Very true

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I have seen another post yesterday saying "for this it goes up, and for that it goes down" (sorry, not good at summarizing in English). I think Marisa tried to start a collection list for it... will look for link in a moment.

ETA: yes, here is the thread, also in zoo subforum:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1356451
    Would be nice if you could add your new numbers there
    Thanks _DD_ totally missed that one, posted there now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    No Alexis not yet. Playrix won't give such information.
    And since the TS wiki is no longer up to date I suggest we start a thread here we're everyone can add our information about these cards.

Together
    Everyone
    Achives
    More

I mentioned this loss to Nevada but I guess it just slipped her mind in this busy time of holyday, beta testing, leaks, enthusiastic and less enthusiastic post. So maybe now is the time...
    Thank you for your reply. We can only hope that our requests somehow get to Playrix and that they decide that we're right - maybe several posts in the Wishlist section of this forum would do the trick

I currently have 5 enclosures under construction in my newly redesigned zoo, given the option to build after at least 1 animal card from the collection was found in my town. Not only am I way off in having enough mats to construct them (since I sold all but 50 at a time of glass, slabs and bricks in my town after constructing everything — to allow barn space for zoo mats 🙄), but here’s the real catch. I have to collect a total of 85 ANIMAL CARDS before I can complete the set!! Wild boars are my closest complete set right now at 31 cards collected so far. Are you kidding me? No way is this equal to paying gems for each animal. Fortunately I was more than halfway to completion on my zoo with already a good animal collection, because who has time for this mess? That 20 t cash for completing the collection sounds awfully cheap right now.

Indeed
    If I was never a big fan of the Zoo before this, I don't think I'll be investing much of my time now in it, either...

I use to play about 4 hours a day.....now it is 4 times a day for 10 minutes the positive side is that there is more time for other games new now

Does anyone know the maximum number of tasks you can have pending on the new zoo clipboard?
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:133
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Has anyone explained the rationale behind the fact that it takes 15 cards to get a male baby animal and 10 for a female baby animal?