Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Morning Bessville...no I fed my Racoons with 6 grapes ..that’s not fun lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Thanks for confirming that Maria. Looks like its possibly what we thought then - just us lucky few from the first test are affected. Great news for everyone who isn't us.
    No worries at all. Another tester from my group is having the same problem. Both of us tried uninstalling and rebooting our devices, and it didn’t help either. Time to write to support I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    No worries at all. Another tester from my group is having the same problem. Both of us tried uninstalling and rebooting our devices, and it didn’t help either. Time to write to support I guess
    Yeah - Nevada & I both have Support tickets open. I've sent video of it, too. So now we wait.

Morning Zena. I guess Playrix figures they gave us a little more room in the barn, so now we need to fill it up in order fill outrageous Zoo requests. Sigh.

I wasn’t very interested in the zoo, I only build it for the zootasks in regatta and making money;
    so if I understand it correctly zoo is of no use to me anymore...?
    I can only make money filling zoo-orders in friends’ zoos?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    I wasn’t very interested in the zoo, I only build it for the zootasks in regatta and making money;
    so if I understand it correctly zoo is of no use to me anymore...?
    I can only make money filling zoo-orders in friends’ zoos?
    You're underestimating the addiction-potential of the cards, Zelda. For those of us who don't have all the animals, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    Morning Scorekeeper...you will see an icon over the head of a visitor in the zoo and clicking it will tell you what they want, I helped a dear friend and his visitor wanted 6 bagels my Racoons wanted 6 grapes..grrrrr. Lol then you wait 3 hours for the next feeding.
    Thanks, Zena . Now more bubbles ruining the landscape, lol...nice we can help each other though

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    You're underestimating the addiction-potential of the cards, Zelda. For those of us who don't have all the animals, anyway.
    I don’t have them all either

Na, no, maybe if I see it for myself, but otherwise.....

But another thing: just realised you need to collect animals to open up more deco....?! And I do like some higher Zoo-deco for my town....

My technical issue appears to be fixed. I think. I'm through the tutorial, anyway.

What happens if you have a partially finished zoo enclosure? I have the toucan enclosure that is still waiting for planks to finish.