Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    They’ve removed one Sure way of getting gems. I don’t count the house of ill luck because it isn’t lucky for me. If there’s a brick under one of those chests, that’s the one I’m going to pick
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    They’ve removed one Sure way of getting gems. I don’t count the house of ill luck because it isn’t lucky for me. If there’s a brick under one of those chests, that’s the one I’m going to pick
    Oh man.. same. All day long

I mean, it must be a tiny bit easier to get gems even if they didn't alter the likelihood of picking them up at all, just because amethysts are no longer in the mix. But that's not gonna make enough difference to buy many decorations, is it? I can't see a situation coming up where I can afford to spend gems on cards, though. Like..ever.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see relevant posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    Can anyone involved in the Beta test for the zoo update give us some indication as to the maximum number of tasks you will have to do for the reward?
    Unfortunately not, as this is a feature that has been altered since beta testing, so we're all as excited as everyone else to see those numbers keep climbing

How, in this day and age, has no one created a sarcasm font? I vote ugly green for any future sarcasm.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post

How, in this day and age, has no one created a sarcasm font? I vote ugly green for any future sarcasm.
    I always assumed basic black text was sarcasm font. But maybe that's just me.

I'm starting to reconsider my initial glowing review.
    Last edited by Bessville; 01-13-2019 at 07:26 AM.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see relevant posts.

I hate the feed animals people thing at zoo. And 30 Cards for a gorilla?! Now the zoo animals want 9 breda plus the train (regatta task) wants 4 breadx2 wagons. This is ridiculous and No morse storlaget space? I play every day, am on and off during the day but can’t keep up with this volume of items. HATE FEED GUESTS/ANIMALS AT ZOO!

Quote Originally Posted by rumshine View Post
    I really DONT like the new zoo. It seems pointless to have to zoo. The old zoo gave us: regatta tasks, big coins from hot products, and a new thing to level up. The new update gives us nothing. Who cares about collecting animals if their is no benefit to having them.
    I feel the same. I understand that many people found the old zoo too much of a grind, but at least it was a grind with a purpose! Putting effort into the zoo gave great rewards. Now it's just utterly pointless.

I'm gutted.

I've always admired Playrix for the design of Township. Unlike similar games, in Township, every action had a purpose. I always knew why I was working on filling plane/train/zoo orders; they all gave a clear benefit towards improving my town and/or my ability to compete in the regatta.

There's no reason to work on the new zoo. It's just a totally pointless resource sink now.

Ummmm..... my order board just changed....I was waiting to write a review......1 order (6 bananas and 9 bread) would get me 337 coins and 130 xp...but I could sell out of my barn for 393 coins...now it's not there. So they do expire....

Cdosr.......

Still collecting info for my (bad) review.

To all the people who thought they had a max level 45 zoo, which was perfect, I think you've overestimated your achievements.

Playrix has however, very kindly now given you the opportunity to make your zoo "perfect".

Should you wish to rub salt into your wounds, you can now go into the "achievements" section at your town hall and see how many more zoo tasks you need to complete in order to make your zoo "perfect"; in a way it never could have been before the recent update.

Warning: Multiplying the number of zoo tasks needed to attain perfection by 3 hours may lead to undue levels of distress. Mayors are further advised not to extrapolate what number of tasks and hence hours (x3) would be required to achieve Perfect Zoo levels III and IV.
    Last edited by L&P Star 2; 01-13-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    Level: 210 L&P Star 2 / Level 63 L&P Star 3
    Coops: Star town-owners / New Star-town-owners
    Coop tags: #S88Y93 / #NEWYK9
    Mininum 10 tasks in regatta / 16@135 .

Quote Originally Posted by L&P Star 2 View Post
    To all the people who thought they had a max level 45 zoo, which was perfect, I think you've overestimated your achievements.

Playrix has however, very kindly now given you the opportunity to make your zoo "perfect".

Should you wish to rub salt into your wounds, you can now go into the "achievements" section at your town hall and see how many more zoo tasks you need to complete in order to make your zoo "perfect"; in a way it never could have been before the recent update.

Warning: Multiplying the number of zoo tasks needed to attain perfection by 3 hours may lead to undue levels of distress. Mayors are further advised not to extrapolate what number of tasks and hence hours (x3) would be required to achieve Perfect Zoo levels III and IV.
    And here is the proof

ETA: The 'only' thing you 45-ers need to do to achieve those levels is wait for new animals to arrive and collect as many boxes you can without starting the required enclosure.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 01-13-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Congratulations on level I and a whole 2 Tcash reward. Best wishes for level II and your quest for perfection after you collect

Level II: 200 x 3 hours = 600 hours = 25 days (assuming you're not one of those people who sleeps)

Level III and IV ? LOL
    Last edited by L&P Star 2; 01-13-2019 at 11:51 AM.
    Level: 210 L&P Star 2 / Level 63 L&P Star 3
    Coops: Star town-owners / New Star-town-owners
    Coop tags: #S88Y93 / #NEWYK9
    Mininum 10 tasks in regatta / 16@135 .