Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    You can exchange doubles only when you have a full set of doubles, and you do that in the Zoo Shop.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    ... ETA: Also, how do we dispose of cards if we have no need/use for them?
    It sounded like once you have the animal, you won't receive cards for it anymore, but who can say for sure. If that is true, though, then if they add one animal at a time, it stands to reason that the only cards you would get are for that one animal you don't have. Will be interesting to see what happens. Maybe they plan to add several more animals at one time in a future update, so that you will have several animals to collect for and will have the pleasure of wondering which animal family you will complete first.
    Town: Hilltop Valley
    Co-op: Alternative Turtles #XR536H
    Platform: iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Valley View Post
    If you have received any doubles, there should then be a doubles deck in the zoo shop now that you can see how many more doubles you need in order to get the deck of new cards. You might have to swipe left to see it at the end of the row.
    Nope, I have no such deck.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see relevant posts.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    Well, I was hoping it wouldn't keep going up as well, but just now I'm being asked to complete 7/7 zoo orders before I get to open another chest... I find this truly ridiculous

EDIT: OMG, I just read about the number of orders progressing from 7 to 9 to 12!!! I'm just going to give up, I guess... This would only make a shred of sense if the orders we helped other players with were to count towards the total necessary to open a chest.
    Agreed at 36 hours a reward...and the amount of products needed per order the benefits do not come close to outweighing ... Or even equalling the cost... Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Valley View Post
    Interesting ... so if it's been more than 3 hours since you last logged on, it's best to wait to return if you're close to the end of another 3 hour segment. Ugh!
    Right on ! We need to take note of the time we close the game to figure out when to come back. Never open the game a few minutes before a multiple of 3 hours as you will loose 1 order which are already too few.

As a high level player with everything finished, I really do not see how this new zoo will keep me in the game. I have even less to do then before. Guess they want to get rid of us!
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 196, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1469 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Right on ! We need to take note of the time we close the game to figure out when to come back. Never open the game a few minutes before a multiple of 3 hours as you will loose 1 order which are already too few.

As a high level player with everything finished, I really do not see how this new zoo will keep me in the game. I have even less to do then before. Guess they want to get rid of us!
    Seems that way, Graylady. It is kinda sad.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 163
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire

I wasn’t a huge fan of the old zoo but, after finishing factories and CBs, i had turned my efforts to the zoo. Yes, it was a grind but at least i had goals to work toward and i could see progress for my effort as i leveled up and completed families....now i have a whole bunch of “partial” animals and any progess is totally random. The order system, whether there is a glitch or it is functioning as intended, is ridiculous. With 8 slots on the board, they should each have a timer. Even if it is 3 hours, at least there would be more movement and something to work on.
    ETA: also, really missing HP tasks
    Last edited by Magnolia Township; 01-12-2019 at 06:50 PM.
    Solo Co-op: MaggieTs #MGRZ48

Agreed. For all the players who hit 45 and had all or most enclosures, and were working on fully upgrading all the shops, there is very little to do now.

i loved the shops and the zoo tasks.

I realy feel this is an attempt to get rid of older players. One thing you don't do, is alienate the hardcore players. Every game i have played in my past 20 years of online gaming, where they changed fundamental mechanisms, the game died.
    Last edited by Elyone; 01-12-2019 at 08:54 PM.

I really DONT like the new zoo. It seems pointless to have to zoo. The old zoo gave us: regatta tasks, big coins from hot products, and a new thing to level up. The new update gives us nothing. Who cares about collecting animals if their is no benefit to having them.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    With my observations from overnight and the number of additional observations posted today, I created a new thread on the "timer on the order board" and directed it at Anna. I am convinced that the behavior is not what the developers intend and it is a serious bug affecting the gameplay and enjoyment of the new zoo.

Last night I shut my tablet down at 9:30pm and had a pleasant "no-township" night, when I woke this morning and picked up the game again, two new orders arrived (as expected) and the timer read 3:00 (or 2:59) again. This revealed the inconsistent behavior of the timer just like One-Eye 57 observed and caused him to wryly comment that you get more new orders by not playing the game at all.

So rather than have a problem report buried on page 30 of this thread, I thought a new thread for this specific issue was called for.

ETA: They moved the "new thread" to become a reply on another thread. At least it's now buried on page 3 instead of 30. And no, I am not criticizing the mods actions, just that I hoped a new thread would be more prominent.
    I certainly understand the mods needing to keep the zoo discussions grouped together, but I think this specific issue is big enough and would have been handier for players to find and report on in a separate thread
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 123
    Platform: Kindle