Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Divergência de atualização

Estou tendo problemas em acessar alguns amigos,para ajudar.
    Aparece mensagem que no momento não é possível (estão com uma nova atualização)??????
    LU❤️

Why would playrix roll out a new update to only so many players and not to all? This is very frustrating as for those who don't have the update can not help fellow players.

Quote Originally Posted by Graysville View Post
    Why would playrix roll out a new update to only so many players and not to all? This is very frustrating as for those who don't have the update can not help fellow players.
    It's done this same way every time there's an update, Graysville. iOS, then Android, then Kindle, usually over the course of around a week or so.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

Two times Kindle got update first, that i can recall in four years, lol
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 160
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Got the Android update on my phone. My tablet has less space to update so I took the opportunity to empty my shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Got the Android update on my phone. My tablet has less space to update so I took the opportunity to empty my shops.
    Woohooo!
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

Hey Township.....still haven't gotten and update! Right when we've just started a race too! Can't help co-op teammates! Please help! Other teammates are having the same problem!
    Dewtown Hollow
    Leader - Happy Trails Co-op
    Please, please.....HELP!
    We need our update!
    How are we going to be compensated for not being able to help out others?
    All in all, Township......I really love the game!😉😘😊💞

We are in the middle of the regetta and can not up each other because of the update issues. This is effecting our scores and tasks. Everyone needs the update now. Locking each other out from the Coop is not fair to all the players.

Newest update

Players being unable to help each other during the regetta isn't fair. It affects our scores and our ability to help each other with the tasks. I love this game and this is the first time i have been disappointed with a situation. Please resolve this quickly. Thxs

My co-op team is fragmented because of device updates. I used playstore, on a Samsung tablet. I cannot reach some of my team. Whatever is going on with these updates should be corrected right away! This just popped up, right in the middle of a regatta. I call a FOUL!