Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

What are the bugs with this update? I play on my iPhone and I don't want to download the update until I know what I will be facing!
    ~ Sincerely,
    Johnalex Zarco

Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Game: Township
    Playing Township since May 2016
    Forum member since September 2016
    My FB: https://www.facebook.com/johnalex.zarco

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

I am on IOS and there is no update in the App Store yet.

Updates

Why aren't updates accessible to everyone at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Ewart View Post
    I’m on iOS and already have updated.

So far not enamoured with the update. I have made my zoo already so without land expansion the changes aren’t meaningful.
    Last edited by Alina Winterberry; 01-10-2019 at 03:47 AM.

My iOS update appeared about 16 hours ago
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Ewart View Post
    Here is a suggestion from Bess that seems to have worked for some others who had the same issue

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Try refreshing your AppStore by swiping down from just below the thin line that's under the word Updates (at the top left). See if that forces it through.
    Also some advice regarding this from lea

Quote Originally Posted by :-:Lea:-: View Post
    Just wanted to add that for me the TS updates recently never showed up. Searched for TS then in the AppStore and in the search it’s still listed with “open” .... But when you then tap on the app to see more details the “open” changes into “update”. Hope these tips will work for you
    These were posted in [New Zoo] Zoo Redesigned thread here, if you haven't already done so it's well worth a read through
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 123
    Platform: Kindle

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa Sousa Andrews View Post
    Why aren't updates accessible to everyone at the same time?
    I'm not sure if android is the same, but I'm on kindle and I do know they do certain checks on updates before releasing them. They seem to be quite slow doing this and it causes a delay, so it's down to Amazon rather than Playrix why we get the update last.

ETA If your question was regarding mac and Windows they are totally different platforms and both are behind ios/android/kindle with regards to content, so have their own separate updates.
    Last edited by Downton; 01-10-2019 at 04:57 AM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 123
    Platform: Kindle

Can anyone tell me how to get the newer version of Township on a Samsung tablet I can't go to friends and fill their orders on planes or trains if I don't have the newer version of Township how do you get it please help ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Joleysmith View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get the newer version of Township on a Samsung tablet I can't go to friends and fill their orders on planes or trains if I don't have the newer version of Township how do you get it please help ASAP
    The android version is not out yet. Usually we get it on Thursday. Right now, only the iOS is available.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 196, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1469 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Joleysmith View Post
    Android and Kindle devices do not have the update at this time.
    ~ Sincerely,
    Johnalex Zarco

Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Game: Township
    Playing Township since May 2016
    Forum member since September 2016
    My FB: https://www.facebook.com/johnalex.zarco

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV