Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Not happy with newest update!
    I believe in supporting games I like. So I spent real money on “in game purchase” for coins. I than used the coins to buy tools for the mining part of the game.
    My plan WAS to use the ore/bars to buy the really cool architectural decorations.
    I have over 100 bars saved for future decoration.
    HOWEVER!!!
    The last update took away the ability to use bars to buy the decorations!
    This is a RIP OFF !!!
    So I either want my money back, or better yet, give back the option to use my hard earned bars to buy decorations!

Some members of my co-op reported they got the upgrade. Guess what, those are all iOS players. Again Only iOS players got the upgrade, It seems that the motto from Playrix is: The best things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait and ................😪😫😴

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Some members of my co-op reported they got the upgrade. Guess what, those are all iOS players. Again Only iOS players got the upgrade, It seems that the motto from Playrix is: The best things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait and ................😪😫😴
    Hi, are you talking about the new update or the hotfix that was just released? I'm on android and got the hotfix yesterday. Android updates are rolled out by Google. I have two games and rarely get the update for both at the same. I normally have to wait a day or so before my 2nd game gets the update.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Some members of my co-op reported they got the upgrade. Guess what, those are all iOS players. Again Only iOS players got the upgrade, It seems that the motto from Playrix is: The best things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait and ................
    Tell your members to visit their store. The update is available for the 3 platforms now.I am on android and have it since last week. Kindle was out earlier this week.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I did the update on Amazon a few days ago And now I keep getting a popup saying I need to do an update. When I go to amazon it just says open.
    Last edited by jerseygirl.247; 01-18-2019 at 03:54 PM. Reason: spelling
    Town Ship Name: Sponnie Vill
    Co-op:
    Co-op tag :
    Friend Code: WP4H68
    Kindle fire

Same here Jerseygirl, as soon as the game starts to open it tells me I need to download a newer version, sends me off to the Amazon AppStore where there is no update to do. Been happening for the last 3 hours for me. I guess we now have to wait again for Amazon to release the update/hot fix. There clearly is an update in the pipeline as my IOS town is now on v.6.3.8 whilst my Amazon town is still on v.6.3.7
    Town Name: Utopia
    Co-op: Fun & Sun in Paradise #FUNX8C

iOS got a bug fix today 6.3.8 - I notice Android and Kindle mention in this post they have 6.3.7 - so maybe there is an additional update for you folks.

Double posted this message so more will see it.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Walsh View Post
    Same here Jerseygirl, as soon as the game starts to open it tells me I need to download a newer version, sends me off to the Amazon AppStore where there is no update to do. Been happening for the last 3 hours for me. I guess we now have to wait again for Amazon to release the update/hot fix. There clearly is an update in the pipeline as my IOS town is now on v.6.3.8 whilst my Amazon town is still on v.6.3.7
    Hi Heather, on that popup message, do you see a cancel button that will then let you into your town? I am able to do this on my tablet.

If you see the announcement that Nevada posted, there is no need for a hotfix for kindle users, only ios and android.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Hi Heather, on that popup message, do you see a cancel button that will then let you into your town? I am able to do this on my tablet.

If you see the announcement that Nevada posted, there is no need for a hotfix for kindle users, only ios and android.
    Hi Pink, thanks, yes I have just been pressing cancel each time I entered the game and it seems to work ok, just a bit irritating really. But I do think there is a further update to do to get to v.6.3.8 in line with IOS
    Town Name: Utopia
    Co-op: Fun & Sun in Paradise #FUNX8C

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    iOS got a bug fix today 6.3.8 - I notice Android and Kindle mention in this post they have 6.3.7 - so maybe there is an additional update for you folks.

Double posted this message so more will see it.
    I only see 6.3.7 on my Google store so far. Like I said somewhere else, just closing my game completely and restarting it solved my problem. I do not see the update message any more.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix