Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

As of right now, the Amazon update isn't actually updating. I do finally see an update available at the Appstore, clicked Update, waited while it downloaded, clicked "install", it whirs and buzzes (you know what I mean), but instead of the Update button changing to Open like it does after a successful install or update, it stays Update. I tried opening the app anyway but it's still the old version with Christmas decorations and I still get the "this player has a newer version" message when I try to go help another player. Please fix, I haven't been able to help anyone in days!
    Town: Starshine The Original
    Game level 120 1/17/17
    Zoo level 27 1/17/17
    Coop: Regatta Dabblers for people serious about helping but not about the Regatta!
    Android phone
    I welcome new Facebook friends, send your request to Starshine String and be sure to PM me here

I had that. It updated, then said update. So I updated again, and it said open ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you’re still not getting anywhere, try completely powering down your device, restarting, and re-updating.

Let us know what happens.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Hallelujah!

Both Kindles updated this morning. Interestingly the newer Fire updated automatically while the older model had to be manually updated via the Appstore, but both are now up and running with the new version.
    Town Name: Snorville
    Current Level: 81
    Co-op Name: Lutownie Katz
    Zoo level: 7 and in no hurry to move it up!
    Friend Code: V9327K

I play on a Kindle ... I am still waiting for an update, !! Why ! When the whole world and his brother are talking about it, I'm blocked from my co-op's towns, can't assist, and find it too frustrating ... get a grip someone . Level 132, Zoo completed, animals completed, all museum Collections completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuville View Post
    I play on a Kindle ... I am still waiting for an update, !! Why ! When the whole world and his brother are talking about it, I'm blocked from my co-op's towns, can't assist, and find it too frustrating ... get a grip someone . Level 132, Zoo completed, animals completed, all museum Collections completed.
    Hi Stu. Have you tried going to the Amazon appstore and seeing if the update is available there? If not try shutting down your Kindle (shutting it down completely, not just on sleep), and then going to the appstore to see if it has refreshed. If that still doesn't work and your game is connected to Facebook, then you could try uninstalling and reinstalling (I wouldn't advise this if you're not connected to Facebook) Sorry if you've tried all this already

Not the whole world, Stu, I'm still locked out too.

I have now tried to update 8 times over the past 12 hours. None worked. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it won't install as a new program either. Same situation, I click Install, it downloads, it says it is installing but never asks for my permission to install, then the appstore goes back to showing Install.
    Game level 120 1/17/17
    Zoo level 27 1/17/17
    Coop: Regatta Dabblers for people serious about helping but not about the Regatta!
    Android phone
    I welcome new Facebook friends, send your request to Starshine String and be sure to PM me here

I did the update from Amazon, and I still have Christmas decorations. Are you suppose to have Christmas decor still on the game?
    Also you can not put pavement under the airport any more either.
    Town Ship Name: Sponnie Vill
    Co-op:
    Co-op tag :
    Friend Code: WP4H68
    Kindle fire

Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl.247 View Post
    I did the update from Amazon, and I still have Christmas decorations. Are you suppose to have Christmas decor still on the game?
    Also you can not put pavement under the airport any more either.
    Yes, the winter theme is still supposed to be there, and the airport landscape thing was actually first noted in the December update.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

I tried restarting the phone and that at least let me re-install the app. The startup screen still showed the Christmas-decorated animals but now it's telling me I won't need amethysts, grass clippers, hinges, a few other things, and THANK GOODNESS boards any more. (Those boards have held up my zoo progress more than anything else!) The zoo is all different so it looks like I am finally updated.
    Game level 120 1/17/17
    Zoo level 27 1/17/17
    Android phone

Mine updated last night and works fine, so do as Jjay says and it should reset and work