Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by Duckie Down View Post
    I just collected my co-op first place regatta prize and got a purple gem instead of animal cards. I am resigned that things happen and they are only pixels but still a tad disappointed by that. I AM wondering whether I should opt out of race tomorrow without update. Thoughts?
    I am still racing. I just won't be able to help much but I can do my 16 tasks for the team. I think we will get update today. It's Monday and everyone is back to work, lol. I have said that KINDLE users have received all the purple gems Playrix bought from other platform players, lol..I have received quite a few also
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ouch, I see. 5 is probably too much to ask for their products (just curious, you didn't look at the heli before much either, or you would have noticed earlier -?). Then, while you might have a moment to write here would you pls explain to me why this is: "The worst of it is, from my point of view, that I'm not even on Kindle, I'm on android but have to use the Amazon AppStore"? why can't you DL from Google Play store thingie? (still curious)

(and of course, crossing fingers that the update note comes soon - I keep wondering, with all we've read here about things not working properly, whether they are indeed the GOOD testers of this "update"!)
    Hi DD, I usually only bother with heli orders if I need room in the barn or if I am doing a heli orders task for regatta. Otherwise I like to keep as much as possible so that I can help my co-op and my friends. I have found in the past that if I send the last two of something in a heli order then the next train that comes in will want that same product. Also, when I do get an order that I can fill it is generally for 230 coins or less. Maybe once I am up to date with the factories it will be worth doing heli orders.

As for not using GooglePlay, it is not available where I live. I have no idea why but it isn't. So everyone here uses either Amazon AppStore or aptoide. I chose to use Amazon as I had never heard of the other one. I don't even know if Township is on aptoide but now I'm thinking I probably should have taken a look at it lol
    Town Name: Utopia
    Co-op: Fun & Sun in Paradise #FUNX8C

I do hope so, I can at least play, just not help, I havent had any purple gems though

Duckie, I'm just chiming in to commiserate. As rewards I keep receiving wooden planks, purple gems, screwdrivers, and shears.

Very annoying.

On the plus side of this frustration, I have learned a lot about how app sites work behind the scenes!

Yes, but I get those all the time anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Kind of makes me want to retire my brand new Kindle and buy something else to play on.
    For me it's more like thinking of retiring Township and finding something else to play on my brand new Kindle lol

I really hope the new update comes today.

I feel like just giving up on township because I can not play all the game.
    No up date as of now .Postfix send update today Please.

I was really hoping the update became available before I had to go to work, lol.

Anna, do you have an update for us regarding the KINDLE update?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire