Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

A tree with pale pink flowers (Adenium) and a water slide.
    Last edited by Nana; 01-09-2019 at 01:29 PM.
    Level 149
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I have an iPhone and no Township updates are showing. My husband also has an iPhone, and he has the new zoo. What do I need to do?

I have same problem with my iPad. No redesigned zoo update!

Quote Originally Posted by travelknitter View Post
    I have an iPhone and no Township updates are showing. My husband also has an iPhone, and he has the new zoo. What do I need to do?
    Try refreshing your AppStore by swiping down from just below the thin line that's under the word Updates (at the top left). See if that forces it through.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

Thank you! It is updating now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Try refreshing your AppStore by swiping down from just below the thin line that's under the word Updates (at the top left). See if that forces it through.
    Just wanted to add that for me the TS updates recently never showed up. Searched for TS then in the AppStore and in the search it’s still listed with “open” .... But when you then tap on the app to see more details the “open” changes into “update”. Hope these tips will work for you
    Town: Lea's Town
    Level: 118, Zoo Level 45
    Playing on iOS
    Co-op: Sláinte mhaith, Co-op tag: #SD74RR
    FB: https://m.facebook.com/leas.town.75

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    What happens if you have a partially finished zoo enclosure? I have the toucan enclosure that is still waiting for planks to finish.
    That‘s horrible! Did you install the update?

Quote Originally Posted by :-:Lea:-: View Post
    Just wanted to add that for me the TS updates recently never showed up. Searched for TS then in the AppStore and in the search it’s still listed with “open” .... But when you then tap on the app to see more details the “open” changes into “update”. Hope these tips will work for you
    Yes, Lea - that is the procedure I have to use for every update for over a year now. Very annoying.
    Level 149
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Yes, Lea - that is the procedure I have to use for every update for over a year now. Very annoying.
    Until quite recently I had to reinstall from scratch every time. So this refreshing business is an improvement for me, if not ideal.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

I hate when they do this during regatta. Ones without the update can't visit towns that have it, meaning teams can't help each other. Since I am on kindle the regatta will most likely be over before I get the update so I will be unable to help my team.
    Town: Truli
    Level: 128
    Co-op Leader: Unsinkable #UNS6W2
    Platform: Kindle Fire