Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by downstown View Post
    I am on android and have not gotten the update yet. I got my app through Amazon.
    Do you have kindle?

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    This is starting to become really annoying now. I just logged in to the game and had 46 help requests waiting, but could only actually visit one town! If you know that this is going to happen why don't you coordinate it so that all platforms get the update around the same time? And how about offering Kindle players some clovers as compensation?
    It's not controlled by the developer it controlled by Amazon Google or Apple. Working fot a security co when we had an update Apple always took longer our clients could not access the update. Our dep did not have any control over our update after this
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 134 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by barbguinn View Post
    It's not controlled by the developer it controlled by Amazon Google or Apple. Working fot a security co when we had an update Apple always took longer our clients could not access the update. Our dep did not have any control over our update after this
    Thanks Barb. But what I don't understand is that if Playrix know that it takes, say, 2 days for Apple to approve the update, and 7 days for Amazon (obviously I don't know how long it takes, just using those numbers as an example), why don't they send the update to Amazon 5 days before they send it to Apple, so that both platforms would approve it round about the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by barbguinn View Post
    Also to add in defense of Amazon, if there are areas of update that are not compatible to their system, they can send it back or communicate issues...so it may not be all one sided..
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 01-13-2019 at 12:15 AM.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 163
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire

I agree. I can’t visit my friends either. How do I get the update?

Township Not Updating on Kindle Fire

I really need to know what the problem is. The upgrade for Township isn't even showing up on my kindle. I uninstalled, then re-installed. It keeps saying that I have switched to an older version. How? So frustrated. My device is updated and compatible, but keeps reverting to the old version. I was on level 51, now it has me starting from scratch on old township version. Please somebody help me figure this out! Please!

This wait kindle users have for the update, yes still no update yet, is especially difficult due to not being able to visit and help updated towns during this regatta, unlike other updates. Honestly I have never ever seen so many help request in my ! tab before so this is a real problem across the board for co-ops. I know my team is struggling with this. As a kindle user we always get updated last but Playrix you maybe could try to minimize this by how you release the update to various platforms.
    Town: Truli
    Level: 138
    Co-op Leader: Unsinkable #UNS6W2
    Platform: Kindle Fire

ITA Truliville!

I'm on kindle, still no update. Right now all of my help tabs are players with updated zoos, so I can't help anyone. Only one coop member is on kindle, so we help each other, but can't help the rest.

And how many planes, trains, and ships have I sent out during this time, not being able to accumulate zoo cards while the majority of players have that head start.

I feel in limbo.

The update hasn't been released for kindle yet.

But I'm not sure how to restore your progress in your town. You could contact Playrix through the cog in game.

i wish they would hurry up with the update as i can only got on 4 people on my friends list
    Town Ship Name: Sponnie Vill
    Co-op:
    Co-op tag :
    Friend Code: WP4H68
    Kindle fire