Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

I absolutely despise the update. Having played almost five years, i have unlocked everything and my favorite part of the game was the zoo. They flushed the entire concept of stocking the zoo stores. This seems like such a petty grievance, but it has eviscerated my enthusiasm for the game. I am quite disheartened, as it has been my favorite game since I found it. Such a shame. Anyone have other games they enjoy to recommend?
    Sail with Township Troopers!
    #WX7E7N / Axes on a blue background

How do I update my app to new version???

I have an apple and there’s no update available! I can’t visit any friends or Co-op members. Help!

Tu vas sur play store tu tape township tu aurra acces a la mises a jour

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey Miles View Post
    I have an apple and there’s no update available! I can’t visit any friends or Co-op members. Help!
    Have a look in this thread, Tracey. There's a couple of methods in there that might help you.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

I have a kindle and i getting the same thing, It says Currently you can not visit this player's city, because they have a new version of this game.
    Town Ship Name: Sponnie Vill
    Co-op:
    Co-op tag :
    Friend Code: WP4H68
    Kindle fire

Kindle update is not out yet. Maybe tomorrow. We get it last just have to wait for it.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    I absolutely despise the update. Having played almost five years, i have unlocked everything and my favorite part of the game was the zoo. They flushed the entire concept of stocking the zoo stores. This seems like such a petty grievance, but it has eviscerated my enthusiasm for the game. I am quite disheartened, as it has been my favorite game since I found it. Such a shame. Anyone have other games they enjoy to recommend?
    Sorry to hear you feel that way, Juniper. You'll need to look elsewhere for game recommendations though, since discussing other games and companies is against the forum rules.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

I think big changes are hard on everyone who has been playing for a while, with so many totally disinterested in their zoo this might be the change necessary to fix that. I have not gotten the update yet but love a new challenge and hopefully it's a change that will help me build up my zoo. I was forever having a problem getting enough gems, I have quite a few empty enclosures.
    Town: Truli
    Level: 128
    Co-op Leader: Unsinkable #UNS6W2
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Taking away the zoo buildings’ functionality is a complete disgrace. What if you spent real money to get Tcash to upgrade them? It’s essentially theft, they sold me something and are keeping my money despite eliminating the reason I spent it.

There is no way this didn’t occur to them and they decided they are comfortable stealing your money.

Has anyone had the Kindle update yet? I still haven't got mine.