Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

I play one similar game. When they release update, we all players get that update in a same day. All platform (OK, they support only iPhones, androids and Amazon). But, there is never big delay of updates in that game.

I play on Kindle & Android. Should I hold off updating until they both are available?

Quote Originally Posted by Debbylf View Post
    I play on Kindle & Android. Should I hold off updating until they both are available?
    Hi,
    If you play the same town on two devices, and only one of them updates, you will be stuck playing on that one until the second device gets the update as well. So if you install the Android update now, you won't be able to open the game on Kindle until the kindle update is available.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Finally got the update this morning.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 195, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1469 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi,

I think you will be aware of this problem - but we are struggling to help each other in our Co-op. Some guys have the update, the rest of us still don't have an update available. This returns a message that I cannot help the player becuase they are on a different version of the game.

Do you have a date that all devices will be available?

Thanks

Playing since: Nov 2018 (on a P20 Mate Pro Android)
    Town name: SOULTOWN
    Co-op: Purple Paws (#PUREWU)
    Level: 50
    Zoo: Zoo lvl removed - started Zoo at town lvl 48
    League: Golden

... "You're welcome!"

Just got update 10am eastern USA
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 133 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    No. That should happen with next update that includes the town. This update is for zoo only.
    Thanks for the reply, scorekeeper!
    Town: New Hope / #68TC4P
    Co-Op : Just the 2 of us / #JUSEU3

FYI guys, there's an official update thread here, now.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    So far only the iOS devices have the update, the rest, android and kindle will get it during the next few days.
    When did the 1st update come out? When is the next wave set to come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Drowsynymph81 View Post
    When did the 1st update come out? When is the next wave set to come out?
    The iOS platform started to get the update on Wednesday, Android today, and Kindle will be next. We never know when they will start rolling out, until someone reports that they received the update.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES