Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Just downloading the android update ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lousy View Post
    Just downloading the android update ...
    Yay! Means kindle should release tomorrow or Sunday. Fingers crossed!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 163
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey guys!

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused by this situation! We are doing our best to release the updates for all platforms at the same time, but the app store of a certain platform can delay the release for some time and unfortunately, this is outside of our control.
    The update for all our iOS and Android players should be out very soon and we kindly ask you to wait a little more. We'll definitely inform you when it's live ✨

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
    Anna
    Hi. Could you p!ease explain why it is so difficult to implement updates for different platforms at the same time? When you say the appstore of a certain platform can delay the release, I assume you mean Amazon (please correct me if I'm wrong), but if you are already aware of this, why can't you delay the release on other platforms?

I am not very tech-savvy unfortunately, so I fully accept that there may be a valid reason for this, but if you would just give an explanation to your customers, it's possible you may get far fewer complaints.

It also appears that iOS players got the update a couple of days ago (although according to your post it hasn't been rolled out yet but will be "out very soon"), and some Android players seem to have already received it, and some not. Why is this? Is a new update rolled out in some parts of the world before others, and if so why?

Thanking you in advance for your reply.

Half of my coop have not got the update so can’t help the other half, we are in danger of relegation through no fault of our own. Will relegation and promotion be suspended until this is sorted?

A short answer and not technical, lol. Ios seems to release immediately. Android has to "fit" update to their platform. Once Android done, sends to Kindle/Amazon. Then Kindle has to "fit" to their platform. Kindle has an extra layers of checks by their dev/tech team to make sure no bugs and that update is fully compatible.

It's a very time consuming and frustrating process...but I feel good knowing Android has released..meaning KINDLE next.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 163
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire

I personally would rather wait until the platform has been checked and make sure there are no bugs or anything that would be an issue. Much better than dealing with bugs later. So patiently waiting for Kindle to up date.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

I'm waiting for the Kindle update too. Every day I'm hoping "today is the day."

Most of my coop has the update, so I've really been failing them when I can't visit their planes and trains to fill for them.

How do I download for IOS cannot see how do do it anywhere no updates in the App Store. It is frustrating that you can not help your co op members

No update for me in the Play Store for Android, it seems some have it and some don't?

Quote Originally Posted by KMalles View Post
    No update for me in the Play Store for Android, it seems some have it and some don't?
    That's correct. I have two devices (both android), one got the update this morning, one only few minutes ago. You must wait for a bit longer, it will come soon.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES