Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Newer version of Township?

Keep trying to help people but get message I can't because they are running a newer version of township. How do I get that? Please someone help. Checked out app said I was up to date.

How do I get new version?

I have an android and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, all I get when I open the zoo is downloading may take awhile. Everything remains the same though after I open the zoo.
    Have been unable to help anyone with products because they all have the newer version and i dont.

How do I get the new version?

Please...if everyone would just read this thread before posting, all of your questions would be answered.

No.update.yet.android.zZzZz

Quote Originally Posted by Ljchester1 View Post
    How do I get the new version?
    Depends of Google now. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, but knowing Google from a past, they can delay update even for week or two :O

Can't gift

What do I do when it comes up. Player has newer version of this game so cant get to their town to gift.. barn is fill and unless I sell goods from barn my game is at a stand still.. so annoyed as I pay real money to play this game...I have reinstalled game, updated etc, but nothing helps.. not good.. haven't any help yet after contacting support..

It's the new zoo update. If you still see the same zoo your game is not updated yet. I am the same. Half of my co-op got the new zoo... rest have not as of yet. Patiently waiting as it is causing a fuss in our co-op!

6 hours to go in the ice fishing tournament and my game updated which caused the tournament to disappear. I can make lures and see the progress board but can't use my lures. This update really should have waited until there was no tournament or regatta.