Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

I can't get my kindle to update this game which means i can't help others. My coop understands,but i need to update.

Download APKPURE and then use to download and install updated Township at Google playstore. You can then play while waiting for Kindle update.

I just looked at my help list and can only help two player's. I appreciate the checks Amazon do and I kinda understand Playrix just sending the update out to everyone, but boy it's getting past frustrating at this point!
    Co-op name War of the Roses
    Town name Downton Level 114
    Co-op code #WRY74Y
    Platform Kindle

Yeah, being a kindle player kind of makes you feel you for left behind.

Playrix, I am looking forward to buy ingot decorations (Sphinx, blimp, flag, Eiffel Tower) when I can. But now you changed the game and I need to buy them with gems. You’ve taken away selling hot items, which reward us with gems. It is harder to get gem rewards in the game. Buying with Tcash is extreemly expensive. How to ollect gems?

I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the new zoo and almost all my friends have a new version
    of township ,so now I can't visit them as before . Is there a new update of Township.
    I mean a new version ?

Unable to receive new update (version )

Please find out if ther is a newer version of Township
    if so I am the last one to get it on my team . I have an Amazon Fire tablet .

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Thanks Barb. But what I don't understand is that if Playrix know that it takes, say, 2 days for Apple to approve the update, and 7 days for Amazon (obviously I don't know how long it takes, just using those numbers as an example), why don't they send the update to Amazon 5 days before they send it to Apple, so that both platforms would approve it round about the same time?
    I have absolutely no clue, so I'm purely guessing, but...

I would imagine the problem is that it's not a "set time of approval".
    Playrix sent the update to Apple, Google Play, and Amazon on Monday.
    Apple approve and roll out on Tuesday, GP on Thursday, and Amazon on Friday.
    So next update, Playrix send out to Amazon on Monday, GP on Tuesday, and Apple on Thursday.
    In theory, everyone should update Friday based on previous timings, but...
    Apple release Friday, but GP decide they want more time, and Amazon even longer, so it all still ends up wonky.

On the other hand, this has zero explanation for why Apple is always first, followed by GP, then Amazon. If what I said is right, you'd expect a random mix, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

Glitter.

The Amazon development team is still doing checks on the update. Until they are confident that all our private information stays that way, they will not release update. And they are also making sure that all the massive zoo changes are compatible to the KINDLE operating system. I sure hope it is soon!

*mods I have no clue how to move post to the Anna's thread about the new update. Please do if you feel it is appropriate
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 01-13-2019 at 07:18 AM.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 160
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I have absolutely no clue, so I'm purely guessing, but...

I would imagine the problem is that it's not a "set time of approval".
    Playrix sent the update to Apple, Google Play, and Amazon on Monday.
    Apple approve and roll out on Tuesday, GP on Thursday, and Amazon on Friday.
    So next update, Playrix send out to Amazon on Monday, GP on Tuesday, and Apple on Thursday.
    In theory, everyone should update Friday based on previous timings, but...
    Apple release Friday, but GP decide they want more time, and Amazon even longer, so it all still ends up wonky.

On the other hand, this has zero explanation for why Apple is always first, followed by GP, then Amazon. If what I said is right, you'd expect a random mix, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Thanks Nevada. Of course that all makes sense, and I'm guessing that it would be virtually impossible to get them all to update at exactly the same time, because Playrix have no control over Apple, Amazon etc. and it also depends on whether the appstore providers find problems and have to send the update back to Playrix because it doesn't comply with their systems. But it seems that Kindle are almost always last, and knowing that, I (as someone who knows nothing about computer programming - in my day calculators were considered hi-tech!) can't understand why they can't synchronise the roll-out better. Sorry if I sound tetchy, but just opened the game this morning and had 52 help requests. Couldn't visit a single town