Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    iOS got a bug fix today 6.3.8 - I notice Android and Kindle mention in this post they have 6.3.7 - so maybe there is an additional update for you folks.

Double posted this message so more will see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I only see 6.3.7 on my Google store so far. Like I said somewhere else, just closing my game completely and restarting it solved my problem. I do not see the update message any more.
    Nevada has posted an announcement re: the updates for ios and android. Kindle apparently don't need one, which is presumably why the Kindle update was delayed.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I got the "update" to click, clicked it, no update in Amazon Appstore, got the "update" to click, sighed thinking "oh no once again I won't be able to play for who knows how long," saw the Cancel button, clicked it - and got into my game! Hooray! I mind the delays in getting the update MUCH less when I can at least continue to play! Here's hoping the hotfix will fix some of the zoo problems.
    Town: Starshine The Original
    Game level 120 1/17/17
    Zoo level 27 1/17/17
    Coop: Regatta Dabblers for people serious about helping but not about the Regatta!
    Android phone
    I welcome new Facebook friends, send your request to Starshine String and be sure to PM me here

Amazon still has Not gave us the new update yet, It still on 6.3.7. While other devices has version 6.3.8.
    Town Ship Name: Sponnie Vill
    Co-op:
    Co-op tag :
    Friend Code: WP4H68
    Kindle fire

Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl.247 View Post
    Amazon still has Not gave us the new update yet, It still on 6.3.7. While other devices has version 6.3.8.
    An additional update for kindle doesn't seem to be required, jerseygirl. It seems iOS/Android needed a hotfix patch to repair their 6.3.7 but you Amazon guys didn't, because yours was fixed before it was ever released. I assume that was part of the delay in getting it to you. There's some discussion of it here too, including a quote from an Announcement we made here at the time. If you're still getting the pop up prompt to update your game, you can continue to cancel that to log in.

help

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi everyone!

Once again, we sincerely apologize for this situation. Kindly note that the update for Amazon should be out very soon and we'll definitely inform you about it. To my regret, I can't confirm the exact time of its release right now.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
    Anna

Please help, I tried to update mine oon the kindle as it said it was stored in the kindle, we nothing, I opened and it was the same, please downlaod, it wont download, so i uninstalled and re installed, connected to facebook and still nothing, so what do i do now, i have no game, nothing, do i leave it or reinstall and wait for an update, do you all know the havoc caused by not giving us all fulll information

I don't have either versions mentioned in this thread. I checked on my amazon fire and it says version 7.1.0. Is that the most current one or not?

This is last years thread, so may not be seen.
    The latest update is not out for all platforms yet.

OMG, I didn't even notice the date was last year. I just saw the month and ran from there. Sometimes having adhd makes things interesting. Sometimes it makes me a ditz. Thanks. I feel better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Rogers View Post
    Please help, I tried to update mine oon the kindle as it said it was stored in the kindle, we nothing, I opened and it was the same, please downlaod, it wont download, so i uninstalled and re installed, connected to facebook and still nothing, so what do i do now, i have no game, nothing, do i leave it or reinstall and wait for an update, do you all know the havoc caused by not giving us all fulll information
    Hi Rob. This is an old thread, so you may get more suggestions if you repeat your post in the current one here - https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ng-to-roll-out

I had the same thing with my Kindle this morning - updated but it wouldn't download. I opened the game and still had the previous version, so started playing and after a few minutes it kicked me out. When I re-opened it, it had updated. I know this isn't much help for you now, sorry. But a couple of questions - now that you've reinstalled do you have a game at all, as in a new one starting at level 1? Have you played through the first 5 levels or so till you get the option to connect to Facebook and choose your old town or your new one? If you have, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling again (I'm no expert, but it seems like it can't hurt), giving it time because it seems there's some sort of problem with the download, and if you eventually do get a town, even if it's not your old one, sending a report to Playrix from in your game and asking them to restore it.

Good luck.

To avoid further confusion, i will close this thread for now
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES