Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

I am on android and have not gotten the update yet. I got my app through Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyesopened View Post
    Taking away the zoo buildings’ functionality is a complete disgrace. What if you spent real money to get Tcash to upgrade them? It’s essentially theft, they sold me something and are keeping my money despite eliminating the reason I spent it.

There is no way this didn’t occur to them and they decided they are comfortable stealing your money.
    I think you are absolutely right. It is theft.

Fingers crossed that the Kindle update is released today.

I can't help almost anyone on my friends list. Can't help coop filling their planes and trains.

Game update issue

Please get Amazon the latest update. Affecting help interaction with cool members and all friends, which is affecting my barn and Current regatta race!

Amazon has received the update. They are in the process of verifying that are changes are compatible to kindle's operating system. Once all checks are done, it will be released. Hopefully, today.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 163
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire

I agree, I liked seeing the animal names and the gems from the shops were nice.

Also, I cannot access my decorations that I could before the update even though I have 20+ animals I can't click on the one for 2 animals through my amount?

Hi guys!

Again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you came across in the game caused by the delayed update on Amazon. We expect that it will be rolled out really soon. We'll definitely inform you when it's out.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏

Best,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi guys!

Again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you came across in the game caused by the delayed update on Amazon. We expect that it will be rolled out really soon. We'll definitely inform you when it's out.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Best,
    Anna
    This is starting to become really annoying now. I just logged in to the game and had 46 help requests waiting, but could only actually visit one town! If you know that this is going to happen why don't you coordinate it so that all platforms get the update around the same time? And how about offering Kindle players some clovers as compensation?

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi guys!

Thank you for your patience and understanding ������

Best,
    Anna
    Why can't you release to Android and KINDLE first a couple times a year?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 163
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire