Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: [NewZoo] Zoo Redesign - General Discussion

I think there is good and bad for me with this new zoo.

With the old zoo it NEEDED my gems while I needed them for boosters during racing and for mining for ore to upgrade my factories , boats, and trains . I also used and still use my dealer for lots of other things such as ore , help with planes that require lots of time intensive things and so on so using my dealer for hot products was not something I was fond of doing and only did so very occasionally to begin with .

I hated the way all the various materials ate at my barn space and would sit stagnant for months because I was to busy using dealer for other things versus running hot products.

I would occasionally do the easy ones like carrots , corn, milk ,etc but for the most part if I wasn’t doing a regetta task is stayed stagnant so awhile ago I just stopped doing anything with it , deleted all zoo materials I got and focused on town building and races .

I did look forward to one day getting back to it once I was leveled in town completely, bored with races and had more rescources and time to devote to it .

This new zoo seems more like something I can develop along side my town , letting animal cards build as I go about my business and not eating at my gems - I love love love that.

The orders is where I begin to have issues but only because they are so slow to generate, I like that they come and I can work them at my leisure but I hate how slow they are .

Still for me slow progress is better than no progress and I feel like I am getting somewhere so I prefer this method.

Had I been done with town , and had only the zoo hot items to break up mundanity of planes and trains once I finish race ( always in a couple days ) I am sure I would feel different .

I do feel a little cheated on the upgrades and coins for shops I spent before I quit all together but for me it is balanced by this being a zoo I don’t mine developing with town instead of way off in the future.

I also hate the gems for deco idea but I suppose they had to balance the loss of needing gems at zoo somewhere .

So I don’t hate the update , like some parts , hate others and find still others are just like whatever but I feel bad for those leveled enough the zoo was a source of enjoyment not a constant drain .

I also have no idea what I am going to do once town and factories all the way leveled but that’s a worry for another day lol

Hello, I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but I was in my zoo and was wondering where all the cool paths were, the only ones there, are the same ones in my town! why did you take away the paths, unless it is a glitch in my town? has anyone else noticed, the zoo pats are not there, just the same roads as in our towns?
    Town name BeeJays Seaside Inlet
    Ingame Code: AAVGZB
    Level 109

Remember to give Your Loved Ones, a Hug and Kiss, Everyday, cuz You Just never Know...

Quote Originally Posted by BeeJay View Post
    Hello, I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but I was in my zoo and was wondering where all the cool paths were, the only ones there, are the same ones in my town! why did you take away the paths, unless it is a glitch in my town? has anyone else noticed, the zoo pats are not there, just the same roads as in our towns?
    I still have all the zoo paths.
    Solo Co-op: MaggieTs #MGRZ48

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I still have all the zoo paths.
    Yeah, guess I thought they were there with the sidewalks, but they are with the roads
    Town name BeeJays Seaside Inlet
    Ingame Code: AAVGZB
    Level 109

Remember to give Your Loved Ones, a Hug and Kiss, Everyday, cuz You Just never Know...

I continue to have problems with help requests in the Zoo. My friend Sandy needs 1 chocolate smoothie, I have 4 in my barn, but am unable to fill her request for help.
    Level 148
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I continue to have problems with help requests in the Zoo. My friend Sandy needs 1 chocolate smoothie, I have 4 in my barn, but am unable to fill her request for help.
    Are you clicking in the right spot? I found that I have to hit the basket dead center.
    Town: Hilltop Valley
    Co-op: Alternative Turtles #XR536H
    Platform: iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Nana,

I’m having the same problem. Tried to help several friends with zoo requests but wasn’t able to fill them.
    ---------------------------------
    Town; Leilani-Eventide
    Game Code; 8WFRFT
    Co-Op: Kakariko
    Co-Op Tag:KK36PN
    Platform: iOS
    Town Lv: 120
    Zoo Lv: 11 (Miracles do happen )

Where are the other places around town you’ve found animal cards? I’ve gotten a few by sending planes. Wondering if there’s any that will pop up in the mine or in any of the daily chest, balloon, or XP chests ...

I am not a huge fan of the new zoo procedure...mainly because I am already seeing a trend ... Started 3/3 orders (with large quantities of items ex: 8 tortilla chips, 9 popcorn, 6 fish etc) for a reward... Now it is 5/5 orders for a reward... I hope that number does not continue upward seeing as you get one order every 2.5 hours... Also the decor for gems vs ignots I am not a fan of at all... I turned my auto updates off just so I could buy the crater and castle before the update... Activated the smelting booster and smelted for a full day and a half ... So thank you to whoever mentioned that change... The same 2 decorations would have costt nearly 30 gems after the update... I do enjoy both the look of the update and the fact that you can ask for/receive help in the zoo now... I am always for more clovers for the house of luck. I am genuinely curious how/if they will have a new zoo regatta task... We shall see 😊

Quote Originally Posted by McGillicuty View Post
    Where are the other places around town you’ve found animal cards? I’ve gotten a few by sending planes. Wondering if there’s any that will pop up in the mine or in any of the daily chest, balloon, or XP chests ...
    I got a few from a chest from the islands, as well as from one of my planes today.
    Town: Hilltop Valley
    Co-op: Alternative Turtles #XR536H
    Platform: iPhone