Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

The newest update is starting to roll out, iOS devices can already dowload it.

Post here with any observations, comments. The suspense is killing me!

Last edited by dreadnought; 01-09-2019 at 10:19 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Caaaaards! Woo hoo!

Not loving getting frozen on each screen and having to restart app constantly...
    Last edited by Nevada; 01-09-2019 at 09:59 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

Glitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Caaaaards! Woo hoo!

Not loving getting frozen on each screen and having to restart app constantly...
    Me either. Causing issues with town peopke not being able to go to my town. In middke of regatta and members trying to help and can not help..

Not all members have update either (ios). Do not know if issue. Frustrating

Please fix!

The truth

Quote Originally Posted by srandall06 View Post
    Me either. Causing issues with town peopke not being able to go to my town. In middke of regatta and members trying to help and can not help..

Please fix!
    Dear co-player, the problem is not that the players can’t find the update, go to the store of your android or iPhone and force install the update. The reason why the players can’t help each other is bcus they divided into 2 separate groups. The ones that made the update either by accident or curiosity and the ones that are aware of the new update changes yet stil they choose not to update bcus of the changes. It got harder for both the zoo and the purchases, as far goes for the decorations that required ore ingots instead of coins. It’s right next to the puzzle tab. You need gemstones now that’s are only obtainable through plane crates and mine. But I assure you these gems you’ll get, it’ll be only every now and then.

Do not seek a way to update, you are good without it, just use the dealer for stuff you need, beside dealer from the market is available every hour.

Quote Originally Posted by srandall06 View Post

Please fix!
    Hi,

The reason why you can't visit everyone's towns is because the update wasn't released for all platforms yet. So far, only iOS devices have the update. The rest, Android and Kindle will get it today/tomorrow. So until everyone has access to the update, you won't be able to visit and help everyone.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

I've not yet been offered exchange/compensation. Just keep getting stuck on the tutorial.

Has anyone yet successfully got off an order "completed" screen?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

Glitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I've not yet been offered exchange/compensation. Just keep getting stuck on the tutorial.

Has anyone yet successfully got off an order "completed" screen?
    Nope. Ugh. I go to my zoo, the tutorial begins, I feed some things, it jams, then I have to hard reset to get back out. Powering down fully doesn't help, either. Every time I restart and try again I get asked for more stuff in the tutorial, I oblige, and round we go again. Suppooooooort!?!
    Last edited by Bessville; 01-09-2019 at 11:45 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

What platform has the update? I'm on a kindle fire and I don't have it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    What platform has the update? I'm on a kindle fire and I don't have it yet.
    So far only the iOS devices have the update, the rest, android and kindle will get it during the next few days.
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    So far only the iOS devices have the update, the rest, android and kindle will get it during the next few days.
    It's not all IOS devices though. Still waiting on mine for my ipad. Checked the app store a few times but nothing. I guess it also depends on what location/country you have for your app store in addition to what operating system.

Mind you from what I've heard about the changes, it's no big loss not having the zoo "update" LOL

No update for my android town either.

Bit of an annoying day not being able to visit and help people's towns. LOL.

I've 6 people I could help, on IOS but can't do so because they have the "newer" version. Does it work in reverse that the newer version update towns can't visit the old version ones?
    Level: 210 L&P Star 2 / Level 63 L&P Star 3
    Coops: Star town-owners / New Star-town-owners
    Coop tags: #S88Y93 / #NEWYK9
    Mininum 10 tasks in regatta / 16@135 .